How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Learn How To Fight Fair
For many couples, money conversations quickly turn into conflict. Even if you take steps to improve your relationships with money, disagreements about your finances may still come up. After a while, you may just stop talking about money because it's easier to give up than to continue fighting. To avoid this, we urge couples to do the following:
F: Forgive: Commit to future financial communication through money huddles.
A: Assess: Understand how you each feel about money and how this can impact your ideas about it.
I: Input: Focus on offering solutions, not just talking about problems.
R: Respect: Show your partner respect by being willing to compromise.
More On MSN
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds