How To Strengthen Your Relationship Through Better Financial Communication
Learn How To Fight Fair
For many couples, money conversations quickly turn into conflict. Even if you take steps to improve your relationships with money, disagreements about your finances may still come up. After a while, you may just stop talking about money because it's easier to give up than to continue fighting. To avoid this, we urge couples to do the following:
F: Forgive: Commit to future financial communication through money huddles.
A: Assess: Understand how you each feel about money and how this can impact your ideas about it.
I: Input: Focus on offering solutions, not just talking about problems.
R: Respect: Show your partner respect by being willing to compromise.
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway