A Pisces' Guide to Life, Love & Style
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Silver Screen Collection/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Jill Stuart Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 13Kirstin Sinclair/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Chloe Spring 2014/Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 13Julia Davila-Lampe/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Jana Leon/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Tom Merton/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Reggie Casagrande/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Werner Dieterich/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Francois Durand/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Ian Gavan/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images
Everything Pisces1 of 13
From Feb. 19 through March 20, the sun's placement will be in Pisces, the 12th and final sign of the zodiac calendar. A true water sign, Pisceans generally have a "go with the flow" attitude. Find out more about the mutable, imaginative and perceptive water sign.
Celeb Icon2 of 13
As the zodiac's most selfless sign, the Pisces woman is naturally caring and empathetic. (In addition to Elizabeth Taylor, other famous Pisces include Drew Barrymore, Cindy Crawford and French actress Isabelle Huppert.) While you're easily affected by your environment and the emotions of others, you also have the compassion and strength to stay true to what you believe in.
Beauty Must3 of 13
While a Pisces prefers a natural look, she likes playing with makeup. The shimmery shadows, as seen at the Jill Stuart spring show, let you create a luminous effect, without being over-the-top.
Street Style4 of 13
A Pisces loves to dress up and feel feminine, but comfort is also key. A combination of flowy textures in pretty pastels and cozy knits is the perfect combination.
Spring Trend to Try5 of 13
This season's flowing blue fabrics (as seen here at Chloe) and glistening textures are made for Pisces.
Home Style6 of 13
A Pisces feels most alive by the water. If you don't live by the ocean, incorporate shades of cool blue, live plants and mementos from the beach into your home. Also look for pieces in smooth, round shapes with reflective surfaces reminiscent of water.
JOIN THE FUN: Like Glo on Facebook
True Calling7 of 13
A 9-to-5 gig may not be the best fit for your free-spirited nature. Instead, you're probably more drawn to a career that's creative and allows for some flexibility. (Think photography, or filmmaking.) And don't be afraid of pursuing what you love—even if others don't think it's realistic. When a Pisces sets her mind to something, she's focused and determined.
Creative Outlet8 of 13
Whether it's writing, sketching or making a mood board, doing something artistic is essential for you. You may find an activity like painting to be calming and meditative as well as an opportunity to be creative.
Fitness Best Bet9 of 13
Swimming, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding—anything water-related will keep you toned and happy. (Just be sure to slather on the sunscreen!)
Vacation Inspiration10 of 13
Satisfy your artistic impulse and your love of water with a trip to somewhere like Bo-Kaap in Capetown, South Africa. Here, you'll find a rich culture and creative community in a sunny, beach-side setting.
JOIN THE FUN: Like Glo on Facebook
Ideal Guy11 of 13
Pisces needs someone who understands emotions and can offer the security and reassurance that you need. Look for love among your fellow water signs. A Cancer or Scorpio (like Ryan Gosling) will be devoted and share your romantic, sensitive nature.
Love Mistake12 of 13
When it's comes to avoiding Mr. Wrong, you're too much of a dreamer for practical Gemini, who won't provide you with the spiritual and emotional connection you crave, or an Aries (like Michael Fassbender), who likes to plan and do, rather than sit and ponder.
Friend Forever13 of 13
You need a friend who is strong, positive and equally kind and considerate. Pisceans do best in a nurturing, supportive friendship that goes both ways. You'll find a spiritual connection with grounded Taurus (like Penelope Cruz), who shares your empathy.
NEXT GALLERY: The Science of Happily Ever After
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds