A Married Man Goes Undercover On AshleyMadison.com to Find Out Why Women Cheat
Was I looking to get women into bed? Of course, but it was more than that. I worked hard to become the embodiment of seduction. To quickly read the spoken and unspoken clues of what a woman was looking for in a man, and then give her the perception I was that guy. In effect, to become so alluring that she would willingly give herself over, thinking that having sex was her idea. After all, it's much easier to convince people of things they think they have thought of themselves. It was quite a rush, and as the wake of emotional destruction would later exemplify, seducing women became my drug of choice.
"No, babe ... that's not even close," I told her, not fully considering the implications of the coming situations. "That was 15, no, almost 20 years ago. And you know that I love you. There's nothing to fear."
After another pregnant pause, she consented with a few words of sage advice: "Don't. Screw. Up."
To continue reading on YourTango, click here
More On MSN
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway