Films That Helped Us Grow Up
- Next1 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 7Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 7Vestron Pictures Ltd/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 7Warner Bros/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 7Capital Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 7Dreamworks SKG/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Films That Helped Us Grow UpWhat would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
- What women really want in a man
- What men really want in a woman
favorite_films_otmzd1 of 7for coming of age
The Makeover2 of 7
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: 10 Movies We'd Love to Read
Virginity Lost3 of 7
Losing one's virginity is practically the main ingredient of a coming-of-age movie, but nowhere is it more memorable and central to the plot than in Dirty Dancing.
That One Crazy Summer4 of 7
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants isn't so much crazy — unless you consider shipping a pair of jeans around the world crazy — as it is a portrayal of a life-changing summer.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: The Coming-of-Age Train
The Awkward Years5 of 7
The usual message is that deep down, unpopular kids are more fascinating than popular ones. In Juno a gawky teen possesses a magical self-confidence that only a screenplay could provide.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Oscar-Worthy Quotes
Revenge of the Nerd6 of 7
The nerd outsmarts his oppressors and find his own coolness in Almost Famous — we love it when the unpopular kid skips right past snooty high-school girls only to find, and get, the older woman.
First Crush7 of 7
In Sixteen Candles, socially underrated Samantha gets Jake, the jock, and he turns out to be just as sweet as he looks.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Sixteen Candles