Films That Helped Us Grow Up
- Next1 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Previous Next2 of 7Paramount Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 7Vestron Pictures Ltd/Photofest
- Previous Next4 of 7Warner Bros/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 7Capital Pictures/Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 7Dreamworks SKG/Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 7Universal/Photofest
- Films That Helped Us Grow UpIncredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- In Defense of Keeping Your Inner Circle Small
- Fun Facts about Mardi Gras
- 5 Tips for Taking Better Family Photos
- 11 Ways to Celebrate Singles Awareness Day
- Random Acts of Kindness for Everyday
- The Science of Happily Ever After
- Over-the-top celebrity valentine's day gifts
- Selfie-Obsessed Tots?
- How to Be Funny: 9 Essential Tips
- How Creative Are You?
- Self-Help Books That Actually Help
- What His Favorite Books Says About Him
- 10 Times You Need to Get Over Your Jealousy
- Love Lessons From Famous Breakup Letters
- 8 Ways Wives Can Improve Their Marriages
- What His Valentine's Day Gift Really Means
- 20 Quotes to Inspire You This February
favorite_films_otmzd1 of 7for coming of age
The Makeover2 of 7
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: 10 Movies We'd Love to Read
Virginity Lost3 of 7
Losing one's virginity is practically the main ingredient of a coming-of-age movie, but nowhere is it more memorable and central to the plot than in Dirty Dancing.
That One Crazy Summer4 of 7
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants isn't so much crazy — unless you consider shipping a pair of jeans around the world crazy — as it is a portrayal of a life-changing summer.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: The Coming-of-Age Train
The Awkward Years5 of 7
The usual message is that deep down, unpopular kids are more fascinating than popular ones. In Juno a gawky teen possesses a magical self-confidence that only a screenplay could provide.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Oscar-Worthy Quotes
Revenge of the Nerd6 of 7
The nerd outsmarts his oppressors and find his own coolness in Almost Famous — we love it when the unpopular kid skips right past snooty high-school girls only to find, and get, the older woman.
First Crush7 of 7
In Sixteen Candles, socially underrated Samantha gets Jake, the jock, and he turns out to be just as sweet as he looks.
RELATED ON TRÉSSUGAR: Sixteen Candles
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds