Secrets & Lies
A Husband And Wife Reveal When It's Okay To Fudge The Truth
Secrets & Lies About Each Other's Cooking
She says: My husband can cook. He can make a terrific balsamic dressing and a truly delicious egg white omelet. However, recently he challenged me to a "meat off," even though beef is my domain. He took a perfectly good New York strip and transformed it into beef jerky, which would be great… if we were hiking in the Himalayas. But I've been trying to reduce the beef in my diet, so if I turn the meat prep over to him, then I'll succeed. It's a win-win.
He says: If your wife cooks it, then just eat it. Once, Annabelle made bok choy. (Why? I don't know. I guess because it's good for you.) She told me I was going to love it. However, upon taking my first bite, I found that it tasted like the Dead Sea. She asked me how I liked it. I should have swallowed, smiled and lied—said it was amazing, a culinary sensation—and then quietly drunk down a gallon of water. But instead, I said, "It's like making out with a large salt shaker." She's still mad.
More On MSN
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway