Holiday Costume Eye Candy
- Next1 of 27Randy Brooke/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 27Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next3 of 27James Devaney/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 27Paramount/Photofest
- Previous Next5 of 27Warner Bros./Photofest
- Previous Next6 of 27Photofest
- Previous Next7 of 27Logan Fazio/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 27Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 27Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 27Peter Kramer/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 27KMazur/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 27Neal Preston/CORBIS
- Previous Next13 of 27Marion Curtis/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 27Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 27Irina Shayk: Andy Kropa/Getty Images
- Previous Next16 of 27Peter Kramer/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
- Previous Next17 of 27Dave Allocca/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next18 of 27Joe Corrigan/Getty Images
- Previous Next19 of 27Milan Ryba/Time & Life Pictures/Getty Images
- Previous Next20 of 27Lester Cohen/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 27Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next22 of 27NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next23 of 27Dimension Films/Photofest
- Previous Next24 of 27NBC/Photofest
- Previous Next25 of 27Dimension Films/Photofest
- Previous Next26 of 2720th Century Fox/Photofest
- Previous Next27 of 27Photofest
- Holiday Costume Eye CandyA Cancerian's guide to life, love & style
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- The 10 best beach reads of all time
- What kind of friend are you?
- "What I never knew about my dad..."
- 9 books that every grad should read
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- All-time best young adult books from the '80s
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- Father's Day Fun Facts
- 7 worst texts a guy can send—or not send
- Remember When? 19 best things about 1993
- 16 things to do, see and celebrate this month
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
Santa, Baby1 of 27
Plenty of celebs have suited up as the man in red—including, most recently, Barbabra Pavlin at the Victoria's Secret runway show. See how 26 more models, musicians and movie stars have interpreted Santa's North Pole style.
Michelle Monaghan2 of 27
The murder mystery Kiss Kiss Bang Bang isn't exactly a family holiday flick, but what a treat it is to see Michelle in her finest Christmas garb.
Mariah Carey3 of 27
Move over, Mrs. Claus. Mariah’s in town. Who needs live carolers when you have the superstar's Merry Christmas album?
The "Mean Girls"4 of 27
We dig the '90s feel that this trio's rocking with their slivers of middriff and exposed bra straps.
Elizabeth Banks5 of 27
While we think wearing a Santa hat is a perfect excuse to not have to do our hair, we do love Elizabeth's curls here: not too tight, but not messy either.
Zooey Deschanel6 of 27
Want to stand out? Don't dress up as Santa; be one of his helpers instead. Get inspired by Zooey's look in the movie Elf.
Katy Perry7 of 27
Our favorite "California Gurl" balances showing off too much skin by pairing a more revealing costume with black tights.
Alessandra Ambrosio8 of 27
There's no question that this Victoria's Secret model knows how to work a Santa suit. (Which reminds us—we should really start practicing that "come hither" look.) We're loving the oversize fur-trimmed hood and the hot pink hue of her getup. And could we get that body for Christmas, please? Thanks, Santa!
Raquel Zimmermann9 of 27
Taking an even further departure from the standard red, Raquel here does blue and plaid: fun yet still festive.
Gisele & Co.10 of 27
Embellishments are a must for a rockin' Santa costume: Boots and glittery accessories make the look so much more merry and bright (sorry, can't resist sneaking in a Christmas song reference this time of year).
Fernanda Tavares11 of 27
A no-pants look really is reserved for the the bold. Also, we advise you to always wear pleather with caution—stay away from any chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Cindy Crawford12 of 27
When you're a supermodel, sometimes just a Santa hat and a sports bra will suffice.
Tyra Banks13 of 27
The Top Model maven's costume highlights the necessities of a true Santa costume: fur trim, bright red color and the iconic hat. And she's got a hint of sexy with bare shoulders and flared skirt.
Katy Perry14 of 27
In another atypically demure look, Katy shows that sequins are a glam way to show holiday spirit.
Irina Shayk15 of 27
This Russian model got her Santa on at the ASPCA shelter in New York City with a simple hat and sequin top, showing that you don't have to go full Santa to show your spirit.
Ryan Lochte16 of 27
While we prefer lustfully gazing at the eleven-time Olympic medalist in nothin' but a Speedo, he does pull off the festive look well. We just hope he isn’t hiding a grill behind that grin.
Marla Maples17 of 27
And then... there's the no-pants approach. We say, if you've got it, as Marla does, flaunt it. Just not at the company Christmas party.
The Rockettes18 of 27
If you're dressing as a group, don't forget to coordinate your accessories. These silver shoes are perfect for high kicks.
Eva Gabor19 of 27
This age-appropriate Santa look is not only festive, but totally adorable as well.
Faith Hill20 of 27
Of course, the best accessory is Santa himself!
The Rockettes21 of 27
You could also take a cue from these Rockettes and dress like a present. You'll be sure to turn heads with some shiny material and creative costuming.
Santa on "Friends"22 of 27
A tip for men: A thick black belt will help hold your Santa-belly stuffing in.
Ben Affleck23 of 27
But perhaps an even better accessory than Old St. Nick is your guy doing the Santa thing along with you. We like the sexy quality of a Reindeer Games-style look.
Eddie Murphy24 of 27
Can't get your hands on a full suit? The most important parts are the hat and the jacket. Black pants, as Eddie wears here, can work as a neutral bottom to complete your costume if needed.
Billy Bob Thornton25 of 27
Or take the Bad Santa approach with a flask, a cigarette and a surly 'tude.
Santa Claus26 of 27
Here's a classic costume idea from the film Miracle on 34th Street.
Tim Allen27 of 27
You'll need a full beard and a stache for correct Santa styling, as seen on Tim in The Santa Clause. (If you can get fake eyebrows too, that will make the look even more realistic.)
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios