9 Signs You're Becoming a Snob
- Next1 of 9Juan Silva/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Tom Grill/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Vanja Ivosevic/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Richard Goerg/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Radius Images/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Eric Audras/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Mint Images/ Helen Norman/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9PeskyMonkey/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Melanie Acevedo/Getty Images
Fancy That1 of 9
By Naomi Jaul
Hey, who doesn't enjoy the finer things in life and like things done a very particular way? That's just "taste"—or is it? Find out if you're veering into snob territory with our guide.
Small Talk2 of 9
You start dinner party conversations with, I just read a fascinating article in The New Yorker…"
What's Brewing?3 of 9
You'd rather hang out with Snooki than set foot in a Starbucks—you only drink doppio macchiatos, thank you very much.
Film Studies4 of 9
You avoid blockbuster movies at all costs. Art-house, foreign flicks are your pick, and you discuss them using words like mise en scène, trope, ennui and quixotic.
Flower Power5 of 9
Your partner knows never, ever to buy you gerberas. Cheap filler flowers do not a romantic gesture make.
Bottle Service6 of 9
Before you order a wine, you ask about its vintage and then comment on whether or not it was a good year.
Market Watch7 of 9
You feel secretly smug as you compare your healthy, high-end groceries to someone else's food at the checkout. Ugh, you'd never eat all that processed, frozen food.
Foreign Affairs8 of 9
You insist on pronouncing pho, croissant, dolmade and bruschetta the correct way, at all times.
Clothes Call9 of 9
You have no problem spending $80 on a plain white tee or tank. After all, the quality is so much higher than the $10 version from Target, right?
NEXT GALLERY: Are You Guilty of These Workplace Faux Pas?
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 7 Shortcuts To Soft, Smooth Skin
- This Weekend's Best Holiday Sales
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- How to Be More Outrospective
- Holiday Decorating Secrets From the Pros
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway