Thanks, But No Thanks
10 compliments men hate getting
10. "You're the best I've ever had."
He wants to satisfy you in bed, but he doesn't want to think about the men from your past. "You suddenly think of all these guys who've been there and done that," says Matt* from Big Rapids, MI. To compliment his skill in the sack, be specific to this sexual experience with him. "Say, 'I love how it feels when you...'" suggests Dr. Brosh. "Keeping it personal ensures that the focus is on the partner, not on some general comparison."
More On MSN
- 10 Worst Packing Mistakes You're Making
- 9 resolutions that are doomed to fail
- Ex-Boyfriend Revenge Kit for $1,850
- Find The Perfect Holiday Beauty Gift For Mom
- 10 Crazy Christmas Houses
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway