How to Survive the January Breakup Frenzy
5 steps to protect your relationship from the epidemic of post-holiday splits
Family time: Talk about your vision for time spent with family, and frame it with making your relationship a priority. Be willing to bend and ask for the same flexibility. Collaborate on how to handle family situations. Stay out of the trap of "my way or the highway."
Couple time: This conversation is the one that tends to uncover any fault lines in your love. Put it right out front that you want lots of time together and that you understand you need to weave that around other obligations on both your parts. Declare your love and devotion. Then, bite your lip and listen carefully for your partner's response.
More On MSN
- 9 Mistakes That Are Aging Your Hair
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Couples, what your sleep position reveals
- 9 Stylish DIY Ideas for Easter
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds