Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideBy Brithny ZhangSummer has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited. In anticipation of all this f-u-n, we've created a bucket list (plus our commentary) for this season—with a little inspiration from the Hollywood side of the Twitterverse.http://static1.glo.com/photos/Original/150785_Original.jpg
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideJohn Legend cooking us dinner is on our top ten things we want to happen that probably never will list, right under finding the Lost island.http://static1.glo.com/photos/Original/150804_Original.jpg
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N GuideHardest things to accomplish in life: finishing college, training your cat to flush the toilet, taking the kids to Disneyland—from easiest to most difficult.http://static1.glo.com/photos/Original/150802_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of @LilyAldridge
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of @chrissyteigen
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of @heidiklum
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of @nicolerichie
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of @jillwaysolo
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of @BarackObama
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of @JuddApatow
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of @meganamram
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of @morgan_murphy
- Using Twitter As Your F-U-N Guide8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
140 or Less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Summer has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited. In anticipation of all this f-u-n, we've created a bucket list (plus our commentary) for this season—with a little inspiration from the Hollywood side of the Twitterverse.
Having Girls' Nights2 of 10
One sec, let's just call up our supermodel BFFs…
Eating Fresh3 of 10
John Legend cooking us dinner is on our "top ten things we want to happen that probably never will" list, right under finding the Lost island.
Snapping Selfies4 of 10
Wish we looked this cute while making funny faces, but no, we have to look like Gollum's second cousin.
Letting Our Hair Down5 of 10
Even plants can get extensions.
Eating Papples6 of 10
Something you never even knew you wanted.
Hanging Out7 of 10
And you thought your friend's SnapChat of her dog jumping rope was cool.
Getting Time Off8 of 10
Hardest things to accomplish in life: finishing college, training your cat to flush the toilet, taking the kids to Disneyland—from easiest to most difficult.
Trying "Juicing"9 of 10
The only kind of juice fast we can get behind.
Taking Road Trips10 of 10
Dress code: We'd say casual.
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo