Survive the holidays with Twitter support
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportIt sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.—@BoobsRadley, writerhttp://static2.glo.com/photos/Original/128435_Original.jpg
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportQuick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE—@MrsRupertPupkin, writerhttp://static.glo.com/photos/Original/128436_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportCreative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- In Defense of Keeping Your Inner Circle Small
140 or less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Need some help getting through the holiday season? Commiserate with some of your favorite Tweeps. Oh joy!
In Session2 of 10
Really starting to feel like the holidays are here!* *(been to therapy twice this week already)
Picture Imperfect3 of 10
Your parent's house: a place where even bad photos find their way into frames.
Sub Set4 of 10
Trying to convince everyone eating alone in this Subway that there's still time for us to start our OWN family.
Let's Dish5 of 10
"You know your mother. Food isn't good unless it's late." —Dad to my li’l bro. #Starving? Also #Buzzed?
Family Matters6 of 10
My family divides evenly into two groups: constantly overwhelmed people & relentless know-it-alls.
Silent Ride7 of 10
I don't think my dad wants to talk to me because every time I'm in the car with him he turns on NPR.
Cheers!8 of 10
I think I'm losing my tolerance for alcohol. It only takes two drinks for me to start loving my mother.
Ice, Ice Baby9 of 10
It sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.
Cat's Meow10 of 10
Quick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo