Survive the holidays with Twitter support
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportIt sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.—@BoobsRadley, writerhttp://static2.glo.com/photos/Original/128435_Original.jpg
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportQuick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE—@MrsRupertPupkin, writerhttp://static.glo.com/photos/Original/128436_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Survive the holidays with Twitter support8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
140 or less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Need some help getting through the holiday season? Commiserate with some of your favorite Tweeps. Oh joy!
In Session2 of 10
Really starting to feel like the holidays are here!* *(been to therapy twice this week already)
Picture Imperfect3 of 10
Your parent's house: a place where even bad photos find their way into frames.
Sub Set4 of 10
Trying to convince everyone eating alone in this Subway that there's still time for us to start our OWN family.
Let's Dish5 of 10
"You know your mother. Food isn't good unless it's late." —Dad to my li’l bro. #Starving? Also #Buzzed?
Family Matters6 of 10
My family divides evenly into two groups: constantly overwhelmed people & relentless know-it-alls.
Silent Ride7 of 10
I don't think my dad wants to talk to me because every time I'm in the car with him he turns on NPR.
Cheers!8 of 10
I think I'm losing my tolerance for alcohol. It only takes two drinks for me to start loving my mother.
Ice, Ice Baby9 of 10
It sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.
Cat's Meow10 of 10
Quick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 10 Gorgeous Gifts That Give Back to Charity
- Office Supplies' New Look
- 6 DIY Wreaths That Are Cheap & Easy
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo