Survive the holidays with Twitter support
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportIt sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.—@BoobsRadley, writerhttp://static2.glo.com/photos/Original/128435_Original.jpg
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportQuick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE—@MrsRupertPupkin, writerhttp://static.glo.com/photos/Original/128436_Original.jpg
- Next1 of 10Courtesy of subjects
- Previous Next2 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next3 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next4 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next5 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next6 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next7 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next8 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next9 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Previous Next10 of 10Courtesy of subject
- Survive the holidays with Twitter supportThe 7 best things about being an aunt
- What would Khaleesi do?
- The next best thing to therapy
- Transgender Journey: My first year as a woman
- 11 Love Lessons From Gatsby and His Golden Girl
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- 7 tips to help you master the art of small talk
- Mother's Day Fun Facts
- How to become a grownup in 10 steps
- Save the Date: 13 things to do this month
- A Gemini's guide to life, love & style
- 9 unconventional date night ideas
- Guybrids: Amazing men we wish existed
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 11 things men wish you knew about them
- 10 compliments men hate getting
- The best parenting tweets of the month
- 8 secrets of happy moms
- Should you pull a Mila-and-Ashton?
140 or less1 of 10
By Brithny Zhang
Need some help getting through the holiday season? Commiserate with some of your favorite Tweeps. Oh joy!
In Session2 of 10
Really starting to feel like the holidays are here!* *(been to therapy twice this week already)
Picture Imperfect3 of 10
Your parent's house: a place where even bad photos find their way into frames.
Sub Set4 of 10
Trying to convince everyone eating alone in this Subway that there's still time for us to start our OWN family.
Let's Dish5 of 10
"You know your mother. Food isn't good unless it's late." —Dad to my li’l bro. #Starving? Also #Buzzed?
Family Matters6 of 10
My family divides evenly into two groups: constantly overwhelmed people & relentless know-it-alls.
Silent Ride7 of 10
I don't think my dad wants to talk to me because every time I'm in the car with him he turns on NPR.
Cheers!8 of 10
I think I'm losing my tolerance for alcohol. It only takes two drinks for me to start loving my mother.
Ice, Ice Baby9 of 10
It sucks being alone at the holidays, because they're the perfect time to press your icy yeti feet against someone's resentful, warm calves.
Cat's Meow10 of 10
Quick shout-out to all my Facebook friends posting about babies & engagements: I'm covered in cat fur drinking wine alone in the dark OK BYE
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
Best of Glo
Search Glo Favorites
Friends of Glo