Bon voyage! Vacation Ideas for Every Sign
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13John Coletti/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Slim Aarons/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Blue Ridge Parkway: Malcolm MacGregor/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Sasha Weleber/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13David Lopes/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Francesco Iacobelli/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Vetta Archives/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Ellen Rooney/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13John Clutterbuck/Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Christopher Seufert Photography/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13John Davis/Stocktrek Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Werner Dieterich/Getty Images
- Bon voyage! Vacation Ideas for Every Sign8 Winter Date Night Ideas
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- 8 Things Never to Say at Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Get Your Kids to Stop Bickering
- Have an Adult Relationship With Your Parents
- Totally Inappropriate Vintage Holiday Cards
- 21 Books That Make Great Gifts
- Home-for-the-Holidays Survival Guide
- 10 Things to Watch, Read & Shop in December
- 10 Love Lessons Moms Should Teach Daughters
- How to Be More Outrospective
- The Passive Aggressive Giver's Gift Guide
- Sagittarius: Guide to Life, Love & Style
- 10 Mistakes Parents Make During the Holidays
- Veterans' Day trivia
- Our Favorite Men of Movember
- Best Relationship Advice From Country Music
Away We Go!1 of 13
The best part about planning a vacation (whether real or hypothetical) is imagining all the places you could go. For plenty of inspiration, we've rounded up 12 dream destinations for every astrological sign. Find out which destination best suits your disposition.
Aries2 of 13
With a passion for adventure, the Aries gal will pass on a traditional beach vacation. Instead, pack your bags from somewhere outdoorsy and physically challenging—like a trip to La Paz, Bolivia with the nearby Andes mountains.
Taurus3 of 13
Taurus is a sensual sign that takes pleasure in the finer things in life, which means that while you like the warmth and outdoors, you're not a fan of roughing it. Somewhere like Palm Springs, with its Old Hollywood glamour, will let you indulge, while soaking up the sun.
Gemini4 of 13
On-the-move Geminis are made for road-tripping, so consider a scenic drive along an iconic route like the 469-mile long Blue Ridge Parkway. The freedom of the open road—with no strict time-line—will appeal to your mercurial nature.
Cancer5 of 13
A tendency to hold on to things makes saving money a Cancer strength—which means you can splurge on a luxe getaway. Indulge your wild side with an exotic trip (try Tulum, Mexico, for a reasonably priced, totally-worth-it paradise getaway). Taking the time away will rejuvenate you.
Leo6 of 13
Adventurous Leos also love to travel. Somewhere warm and sunny with a healthy dose of nightlife will suit the disposition of this fire sign. Our pick? The coast of Portugal, where you can find plenty of culture, gorgeous beaches and trendy discos.
Virgo7 of 13
Virgo vacationers like a trip that's planned, organized and has a bigger purpose. Look into cooking retreats on a vineyard in the south of France or Italy, so you can getaway while still feeling like you're getting something done.
Libra8 of 13
Cultured and sophisticated, Libras look forward to far-flung trips, though they'd prefer not to rough it. Somewhere peaceful and refined, like a Bali resort, will allow you to unwind, while still enjoying plenty of amenities.
Scorpio9 of 13
The zodiac's most passionate and powerful sign need a sunny spot, where she can be social, but also enjoy some much needed downtime. A still undiscovered town like Hvar, Croatia offers the best of both worlds.
Sagittarius10 of 13
Thrill-seeking Sagittarians won't mind going off the beaten path. A trip to the unchartered terrain of Western Australia will allow for plenty of exploring and awe-inspiring vistas.
Capricorn11 of 13
With Capricorns love of history, hiking and home, a trip to somewhere within in continental U.S. suits them just fine. Consider a trip to New England's Cape Cod, where you can stroll through the cobblestone streets, go antiquing and enjoy the nearby trails.
Aquarius12 of 13
Fascinated by the universe, Aquarians often turn to the night sky for answers. A trip to Silver City, New Mexico for some solitary and contemplative stargazing will give you a chance to truly relax and recharge.
Pisces13 of 13
Satisfy your artistic impulse and your love of water with a trip to somewhere like Bo-Kaap in Capetown, South Africa. Here, you'll find a rich culture and creative community in a sunny, beach-side setting.