What His Car Says About Him
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Car Culture/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 12Istockphoto
- Previous Next4 of 12Car Culture/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 12Car Culture/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 12Car Culture/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 12Istockphoto
- Previous Next8 of 12CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 12Istockphoto
- Previous Next10 of 12Istockphoto
- Previous Next11 of 12Phil Banko/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 12David Nicolas/Getty Images
- What His Car Says About HimHow to Overcome a Creative Block
- 9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
Relationships_car_trouble_intro card1 of 12what his car says about him
The Pick-Up Truck2 of 12
By Natasha Burton
Not only can this guy haul heavy things (and help you move!), but his vehicle choice also shows he’s a man’s man who is willing to do the grunt work, whether it’s of the manual labor variety or in your relationship.
The VW Van3 of 12
He’s a hippie. Clearly. But a dude who keeps on truckin’ in a groovy vehicle may either have a soft spot for nostalgia or be severely stuck in his trippy past. Which one is it? You’ll have to get to know him better to tell for sure.
The Classic Car4 of 12
Sure, one could argue this guy’s too attached in the past (like VW-van-man), but his love for classics shows that he appreciates that which can stand the test of time. A commitment-phobe he is not.
The Standard Sedan5 of 12
We know this no-frills fella may appear boring at first glance. But like his ride of choice, perhaps a sedan man is simply practical. Not a bad quality to have hangin' around.
The Flashy Sports Car6 of 12
If this dude didn’t want people looking at him, he would have opted for a less flashy ride. A flaunt-what-he’s-got guy loves the spotlight; the question is whether he'll move over and let any light shine on you.
The Sporty Hatchback7 of 12
Does your guy’s ride allow him to keep golf clubs or diving gear in the back? This sign that he's always up for adventure can carry over into your relationship with him — making for one exciting ride.
The Teeny Eco-Car8 of 12
Sure, he’s trying to be good to the environment, but he-who-drives-a-death-trap is a little suspect to us. And do we detect a tiny sense of entitlement in that annoying way he insists on parking that thing wherever he pleases?
The Jalopy9 of 12
Cracked window? Check. Rips in the upholstery? Check. Last week’s McDonalds shoved under the passenger seat? Check. (Hint: This is your cue to run.)
The SUV10 of 12
We read these wheels as belonging to a very manly man — in control and built to last. There’s always room for more in this guy’s life. But does he want to fill up the car with kids or with still-in-the-picture frat buddies? And does he have any gas guzzling guilt?
The Monster Truck11 of 12
“Overcompensating for something” is the easy go-to when decoding this guy’s ride. "Road hog" comes in second. But his tricked-out tendencies indicate he likes to go over-the-top, and that just might include affections (and gifts) for you, too.
The Scooter12 of 12
This guy is free as a bird — even if he is restricted from driving on freeways. A scooter man can zip swiftly into your life (possibly sweeping you off your feet in the process). But, he can jet out just as easily. Beware of childlike behavior.
- How to Overcome a Creative Block
- 10 Style Staples Every 30-Year-Old Should Own
- Lorde's Makeup Collaboration
- 19 Beauty Tricks That Will Change Your Life
- Designers Reveal Their Guilty Decor Pleasures
- 10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds