What His Lip Print Says About Him
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next3 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next4 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next5 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next6 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next7 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next8 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next9 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next10 of 13Comstock/Thinkstock
- Previous Next11 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next12 of 13Thinkstock
- Previous Next13 of 13Thinkstock
- What His Lip Print Says About HimCreative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
- 8 Things You Never Knew About Your Dreams
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- In Defense of Keeping Your Inner Circle Small
RELA_intro card_Kiss_v011 of 13
Parted Lips2 of 13
By Natasha Burton
Cane says: "This boy isn't settled yet in his own mind on what he wants. He may seem like he's interested in you, but the truth is that he's still in that seeking stage. Be sure that he's seeking you before you say 'I do.'"
Lips Together3 of 13
Cane says: "This man has secrets, deep dark secrets. Maybe he's got a stash of money hidden away. (Wouldn't that be grand!) Or maybe he's got another girlfriend stashed away somewhere. With him you never can tell. Your best bet? Dive right in and cross-examine him every chance you get. You've got to press him and use your best judgment to figure out if he's telling you the truth."
JOIN US: Follow Glo on Facebook
Dark Saturation4 of 13
Cane says: "This guy is suspicious of you. He doesn't trust you. He doesn't even trust himself. His biggest problem is that he's trying too hard to impress, precisely because he doesn't trust you or himself. The best strategy with this guy is to flatter him, tell him he's terrific, and then you'll enable him to calm down a bit and be himself."
Light Saturation5 of 13
Cane says: "This man has a nutritional deficiency of some kind. He may be nice, kind, considerate, even loving. But he's not getting his B vitamins. Try to help him. Make sure he doesn't eat too much sugar. You're going to have to be a nurse until he recovers and makes more impressive lip prints."
Oval-Shaped6 of 13
Cane says: "This guy is a metabolic hot shot. He's in super overdrive all the time, like a professional athlete. Even if he doesn't appear that way on the outside, that's his soul. Help him find it and you'll be a match made in heaven."
Diamond-Shaped7 of 13
Cane says: "This man is a dandy. He cares more about the way the stock market is going than he does about the women in his life. While you powder your nose, he'll have his nose in the Dow Jones index. A good catch, if you can find some way to get him to stop talking about himself — and his investments."
No Corners8 of 13
Cane says: "This man is out to impress. He likes you more than you know. But he's a bit of an introvert. In other words, you're going to have to help him come out of his shell. But when he does he'll be a terrific lover and a very romantic one at that."
Round-Shaped9 of 13
Cane says: "This is a mama's boy. If he's also an only child watch out. His mother will be jealous of you all her life. Round shaped lip prints suggest a Freudian oral fixation. He's either still in the oral stage or he's more concerned with himself than anyone else. These print makers are narcissists."
Heart-Shaped10 of 13
Cane says: "He is a romantic fool, the kind of guy who will serenade you, bring you roses, and always remember your birthday. Don't let this Romeo out of your sight, because despite his romantic nature he's going to be the apple of every other girl's eye too."
Sharp Corners11 of 13
Cane says: "This fellow don't know when to stop. He gets one idea and goes with it. Like an explorer who wants to climb Mt. Everest, he'll want to start off on some great expedition or start some new venture at the drop of a hat. You'll have to ground him in reality now and then, but a dreamer is better by far than a boring type who never does anything new or different."
Full12 of 13
Cane says: "A normal man by every standard. This guy is the fully developed person every woman desires. He's got time for you, his job, the kids, and his family. What more could a girl want?"
Thin13 of 13
Cane says: "This is a boy who's never outgrown his childhood. He lacks the energy to commit. He's playing with you, so be on guard. The only way to change him is to make demands, constant demands, and stick to your guns. If he won't comply, it's time to say bye-bye."
To learn more, visit Cane's website, here.
NEXT ON GLO: What Your Lip Print Means
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds