Best-Kept "Big Day" Secrets
10 Things your wedding planner won't tell you
10. I still cry at weddings.
Though you might think working hundreds of weddings would desensitize planners, emotions still get the best of most of them. "I'm known for crying at pretty much every ceremony," says Miller. "I try to keep it under wraps to look more professional, but I'm a total sap. It also happens during the father-daughter dance and the toasts—if someone wells up during a speech, I'm done."
More On MSN
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds