Best-Kept "Big Day" Secrets
10 Things your wedding planner won't tell you
10. I still cry at weddings.
Though you might think working hundreds of weddings would desensitize planners, emotions still get the best of most of them. "I'm known for crying at pretty much every ceremony," says Miller. "I try to keep it under wraps to look more professional, but I'm a total sap. It also happens during the father-daughter dance and the toasts—if someone wells up during a speech, I'm done."
More On MSN
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests