Which Celeb Couple Will Divorce Next?
- Next1 of 16RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next2 of 16CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next3 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next4 of 16Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 16Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 16Starface.ru/Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 16RD/Orchon/Retna Digital
- Previous Next8 of 16Russ Einhorn/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 16Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 16CAMERA PRESS/Chris Ashford/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next11 of 16Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 16RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next13 of 16Wright/Retna Digital
- Previous Next14 of 16RD/Cortes/Retna Digital
- Previous Next15 of 16RD/Kirkland/Retna Digital
- Previous Next16 of 16Jackson Lee/Brian Prahl/Splash News
- Which Celeb Couple Will Divorce Next?9 Lies You Should Tell Yourself
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- 10 Surprising Ways to Test Your Compatibility
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 12 Things Men Never Notice About Women
- 8 Books to Read Before Seeing the Movie
- What to Shop, Watch & Read in April
- Nighttime Rituals That Will Improve Your Day
- 8 Morning Rituals to Improve Your Entire Day
- Unorthodox Parenting Techniques That Work
- Creative Hobbies & Crafts to Inspire You
- How Birth Order Affects Your Relationships
- Surprising Ways to Spice Up Your Marriage
- 20 "Good" Mistakes You Made in Your 20s
- April Fools' Pranks to Play On Your Partner
- 11 Amazing Images & Moments From 1954
- Married and not over your ex? How to deal
- 10 Traits That Cheating Guys Have in Common
- Ken Looks Back at 53 Years of Barbie
Callin' It Quits1 of 16
In light of Eva Longoria confirming that she’s splitting from her alleged-shady-text-message-sending, basketball-playing husband Tony Parker, here are our predictions of which celeb couples may land in divorce court next.
Courteney Cox & David Arquette2 of 16
While some are speculating that this couple’s marriage is just fine (and merely seeking publicity), we’re not so sure. They’ve already separated, and tabloids are running interviews with a woman claiming to be David’s mistress.
Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson3 of 16
OK, so they’re not married yet, but we’re fairly certain that buying yourself an engagement ring (as Jessica allegedly did) doesn’t lead to happily ever after.
Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds4 of 16
Ryan’s “Sexist Man Alive” title, recently bestowed upon him by People magazine, may just lead to an ego boost big enough to create some rockiness in this marriage.
Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green5 of 16
This pairing could also turn rocky, as one partner far surpasses the other in the sexy category.
Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher6 of 16
Rumors have been swirling for months that this couple is heading toward Splitsville fast. While we love the idea of a younger man and an older woman, we’re not so sure it works well in the long run.
Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom7 of 16
Sure, there are always exceptions to the whole you-should-actually-know-each-other-longer-than-a-month-before-getting-married rule, but we don’t think this couple will be one of them.
Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott8 of 16
While they seem happy now, we’re not sure if Tori and Dean can take each other’s habits in the long run: Tori’s got a penchant for spending thousands of dollars shopping, and Dean’s affinity for motorbikes is not something his wife looks fondly upon.
Mezhgan Hussainy & Simon Cowell9 of 16
Hmm. Once a ladies man ... always a ladies man?
Katy Perry & Russell Brand10 of 16
This couple is adorable, we admit. But come on, marrying a guy who “basically used to be a professional prostitute” — that’s a direct quote from Katy to Esquire UK, by the way — is probably not the best idea.
Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman11 of 16
We just have one question about the chances of longevity for this couple’s marriage: Will the “band-aid baby” be enough?
Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon12 of 16
Sure, this couple is made up of two very musically talented people. But we can’t help that nagging feeling that Mariah married down, despite how much we loved that Ring Pop-esque ring Nick gave her for their anniversary.
LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian13 of 16
Once a cheater, always a cheater and, as the phrase goes, they don’t tend to prosper. We give this couple a year max of married life before they get bored of each other and look for greener pastures.
Tea Leoni & David Duchovny14 of 16
We love David Duchovny. Really, we do. But we worry about that pesky sex addiction of his.
Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer15 of 16
Twelve-year age difference aside, we’re suspect of those celebrity couples who not only meet at work but also fall in love because they play lovers on set.
Sarah Jessica Parker & Matthew Broderick16 of 16
As down as we are with SJP, we can’t seem to forget those cheating allegations against Matthew and the rumors that the couple retains separate residences.