Why You're Not Married...Yet
The author describes her book as "a hug, a bitch-slap and a guidebook all rolled into one." Find out why
ELLE: What do you think makes your advice stand out from among the rest of the experts in the self-help aisle?
TM: My book is like a hug, a bitch-slap, and a guidebook all rolled into one. I'm not condescending in any way. I've made all these mistakes. I realize that you can't just fix yourself or your relationship immediately. Relationships are like the world's most intense yoga! It's a daily practice. The only reason why the book is called Why You're Not Married is because Why You're Not in a Long-Term Relationship doesn't have the same ring. The mindset of practicing relationship yoga, of growing and becoming a better woman, works whether you're in a relationship of a week, a month, a year, or a lifetime. I know that when women read my book, they will better learn to deal with themselves when they fall short, and the way they approach their relationships will change for the better.
More On MSN
- 11 Eco-Friendly Brands To Shop Right Now
- 10 Things Guys Really Do After a Breakup
- SNL alum lands huge Garnier campaign
- Decorate A Rental Without Losing Your Deposit
- What Guys Think Of 10 Spring Hair Trends
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds