10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Next1 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Topshop/Tibi
- Previous Next2 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Tracey Reese
- Previous Next3 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of TheOutNet.com
- Previous Next4 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of MatchesFashion.com
- Previous Next5 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Rachel Roy
- Previous Next6 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next7 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of ModCloth.com
- Previous Next8 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of TheOutNet.com
- Previous Next9 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Tibi
- Previous Next10 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next11 of 11Getty Images/Courtesy of Asos
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
Aisle Style1 of 11
By Mariel Goodson
The bride isn't the only one who stresses about what to wear on the big day. Whether you're headed to a beachy barefoot ceremony or a buttoned-up black-tie affair, here are ten celeb-inspired dresses for every kind of wedding.
Garden Party2 of 11
The artistic floral print of this fit-and-flare summer sundress is a perfect match for a romantic outdoor wedding.
SHOP NOW: Tracy Reese Revisited Impressionist Frock, $298
Black-Tie Affair3 of 11
More unexpected than basic black, a metallic gown dials up the drama with its liquid silver shine and slinky silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Issa Metallic-Jersey Gown, $454
Yacht Club Reception4 of 11
Set sail for high style in this modern mini. Its abstract print of dashes and dots offer a fresh take on nautical stripes.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Reina Dress, $388
City Celebration5 of 11
A contoured color-block design sculpts killer curves to create a posh and polished silhouette ideal for a trendy, downtown setting.
SHOP NOW: Rachel Roy Sculpted Dress in Bloom, $239
Wine Country Nuptials6 of 11
Organza appliqué in green floral reveal and conceal for an elegant and earthy ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Limited Edition Organza Appliqué Shift Dress, $360
Farm Fete7 of 11
Lacy layers in mellow yellow will look right at home on a pinewood dance floor. Complete the charming country ensemble with strappy gold sandals and delicate drop earrings.
SHOP NOW: Modcloth Centennial Soiree Dress, $100
Oceanside Ceremony8 of 11
Kick off your shoes and still feel sophisticated in this ocean-inspired maxi complete with a detachable beaded necklace.
Country Club Function9 of 11
Bold, yet classic, a preppy magenta mini will fit a conservative country club dress code to a tee.
SHOP NOW: Tibi Solid Silk Cap-Sleeve Dress, $375
Backyard Bash10 of 11
Pretty pleats feel dressed up but not too froufrou, making this breezy blue maxi skirt a staple for low-key at-home celebrations.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins Electric Blue Pleat Maxi, $55
Vintage-Style Gala11 of 11
An Art Deco-inspired sequin design revives Gatsby-era glam, while the midi length ensures you don't upstage the bride.
SHOP NOW: Needle & Thread Era Silk Midi Dress, $297