10 Hot Fall Handbags Under $150
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Oasap
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Need Supply
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BCBG Max Azria
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Choies
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Hearts
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Marshalls
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of ASOS
- 10 Hot Fall Handbags Under $15025 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
In The Bag1 of 11
By Tiffany Tse
Another season, another batch of must-have new bags to lust after. Do you go for a timeless tote you can carry to work, or a cool backpack for off-duty days? Or maybe that clutch carrier begging for a girls' night out? Thanks to our roundup of ten bang-for-your-buck bags, you might not have to choose just one. Check out these stylish new fall carriers, all clocking in at under $150.
Get Zippy2 of 11
Zippered sides up the ante on Oasap's simple structured tote, which should fit right in with the rest of your 9-to-5 repertoire.
SHOP NOW: Oasap Chic Casual Zipped Sides Shoulder Bag, $93
My Fair Lady3 of 11
By day, ALDO's color-blocked bag exudes professional polish. By night, detaching the cross-body strap turns it into a ladylike top-handle tote, great for a low-key dinner date.
SHOP NOW: ALDO Avenderre Cream & Tan Twist Lock Bag, $76
It's a Cinch4 of 11
We love the ease of drawstring bucket bags, and Baggu's soft, supple design is particularly convenient. Wear it with similarly relaxed staples, like boyfriend jeans and a silky button-down.
SHOP NOW: Baggu Drawstring Purse in Natural, $140
No Postage Required5 of 11
Fall's slim envelope clutches are sophisticated yet understated enough for after-hours cocktails. Just tuck BCBG Max Azria's croc-embossed version under your arm to transform a buttoned-up office look.
SHOP NOW: BCBG Max Azria Clutch Croco Envelope, $88
Seeing Red6 of 11
Choies's bright, studded bag instantly punches up a casual weekend uniform—the rock 'n' roll hardware feels both playful and edgy.
SHOP NOW: Choies Rivet Two Ways Bag in Red, $70
Green Light7 of 11
Thanks to its rich emerald hue, Danielle Nicole's elegant chain-strap carrier complements many of fall's jewel-tone clothes.
SHOP NOW: Danielle Nicole Adeline Shoulder Bag, $68
Clear Intentions8 of 11
Perfect petite size? Check. Electrifying neon hue? Check. Clearly, Expressions NYC's transparent clutch is your new party bag.
SHOP NOW: Expressions NYC Clear Box Clutch, $48
Fine Print9 of 11
Not only will this Hearts purse—crafted from recycled materials—add a touch of geometric flair to your wardrobe, you'll feel great about its eco-friendly appeal.
SHOP NOW: Hearts Unbroken Vegan Leather Handbag, $100
Wild Thing10 of 11
This spotted carryall is undoubtedly a triple threat, combining an intriguing print, luxe texture and spacious size in one fabulous package.
SHOP NOW: Black Animal Print Bag available at Marshalls, $150
Back to Basics11 of 11
Practical and sleek, Matt & Nat's backpack is the mark of a true city girl. Pair it with a knit sweater, skinny jeans and ankle boots, sling it over your shoulder and go.
SHOP NOW: Matt & Nat Brave Simple Backpack, $135