11 jewelry trends to update your look
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom/Dream Collective
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of George & Laurel
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Dream Collective
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of J.Crew
- 11 jewelry trends to update your lookAnd Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 9 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
Treasure Trove1 of 12
By Kelly Mickle
From ear cuffs to midi rings, update your jewelry box—and your whole look—with these fashionable finds.
Snake Along2 of 12
Spring's serpent-inspired jewelry celebrates the year of the snake. This gold bangle coils into a reptilian statement bracelet accented with tiny turquoise resin eyes.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost bracelet, $144
Play It by Ear3 of 12
An ear cuff usually gives off a rebel vibe, but precious stones manage to keep this one sweet. Wear it with your hair in a ponytail or topknot to give your ear embellishment maximum exposure.
SHOP NOW: George & Laurel ear cuff, $90
Look Sharp4 of 12
Move over studs: Brass spikes create an on-trend statement necklace that adds luxe edge to any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Dream Collective necklace, $500
Cuff 'Em5 of 12
Whether accented with beads, studs, leather or metal, extra chunky arm cuffs will have everyone rolling up their sleeves come spring.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto cuff, $78
What a Knockout6 of 12
The stacked ring trend feels brand new with these delicate mixed-metal bands that sit between your knuckle and your fingertip.
SHOP NOW: SunaharA Malibu ring set, $88
Neon Dreams7 of 12
A trail of color-block stones adds an eye-catching pop to a monochrome outfit. Pair yours with a simple sweater by day and a black dress by night.
SHOP NOW: Erickson Beamon, $370
Chain Reaction8 of 12
Bold-hued links add a fresh twist to last season's chain necklace.
SHOP NOW: Marc Jacobs necklace, $82
Ladies First9 of 12
Delicate Victorian-inspired sparklers add some feminine charm to your basic button-down-and-jeans combo.
SHOP NOW: Bauble Bar earrings, $24
Word Play10 of 12
Sweet scripted sentiments give everyday rings a whole new meaning.
Cute Collar11 of 12
A metal Peter Pan necklace creates a statement-making silhouette and instantly makes last year's more of-the-moment.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie collar necklace, $58
Flower Power12 of 12
Florals aren't just for clothing this spring: Big beautiful blooms with rhinestone accents make for elegant and playful arm candy.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew bracelet, $95