11 jewelry trends to update your look
- Next1 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom/Dream Collective
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of George & Laurel
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Dream Collective
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 12Courtesy of Piperlime
- Previous Next9 of 12Courtesy of Bauble Bar
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next12 of 12Courtesy of J.Crew
- 11 jewelry trends to update your look10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
- 10 '80s trends are cool again
- The best new website to score fashion deals
Treasure Trove1 of 12
By Kelly Mickle
From ear cuffs to midi rings, update your jewelry box—and your whole look—with these fashionable finds.
Snake Along2 of 12
Spring's serpent-inspired jewelry celebrates the year of the snake. This gold bangle coils into a reptilian statement bracelet accented with tiny turquoise resin eyes.
SHOP NOW: Lulu Frost bracelet, $144
Play It by Ear3 of 12
An ear cuff usually gives off a rebel vibe, but precious stones manage to keep this one sweet. Wear it with your hair in a ponytail or topknot to give your ear embellishment maximum exposure.
SHOP NOW: George & Laurel ear cuff, $90
Look Sharp4 of 12
Move over studs: Brass spikes create an on-trend statement necklace that adds luxe edge to any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Dream Collective necklace, $500
Cuff 'Em5 of 12
Whether accented with beads, studs, leather or metal, extra chunky arm cuffs will have everyone rolling up their sleeves come spring.
SHOP NOW: Vince Camuto cuff, $78
What a Knockout6 of 12
The stacked ring trend feels brand new with these delicate mixed-metal bands that sit between your knuckle and your fingertip.
SHOP NOW: SunaharA Malibu ring set, $88
Neon Dreams7 of 12
A trail of color-block stones adds an eye-catching pop to a monochrome outfit. Pair yours with a simple sweater by day and a black dress by night.
SHOP NOW: Erickson Beamon, $370
Chain Reaction8 of 12
Bold-hued links add a fresh twist to last season's chain necklace.
SHOP NOW: Marc Jacobs necklace, $82
Ladies First9 of 12
Delicate Victorian-inspired sparklers add some feminine charm to your basic button-down-and-jeans combo.
SHOP NOW: Bauble Bar earrings, $24
Word Play10 of 12
Sweet scripted sentiments give everyday rings a whole new meaning.
Cute Collar11 of 12
A metal Peter Pan necklace creates a statement-making silhouette and instantly makes last year's more of-the-moment.
SHOP NOW: Anthropologie collar necklace, $58
Flower Power12 of 12
Florals aren't just for clothing this spring: Big beautiful blooms with rhinestone accents make for elegant and playful arm candy.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew bracelet, $95