10 must-have looks from Fashion Week
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11DVF/Rachel Zoe/Clover Canyon/ F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Marc Jacobs/Rag & Bone/Victoria Beckham/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Donna Karan/Vera Wang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Theyskens' Theory/Prabul Gurung/The Row/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Oscar de la Renta/Monique Lhuillier/Thakoon/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 11Victoria Beckham/Marc Jacobs/Jason Wu/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Tory Burch/Marchesa/Vera Wang/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Jenny Packham/Marc Jacobs/Badgley Mischka/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Jason Wu/Michael Kors/Prabal Gurung/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Band of Outsiders/Helmut Lang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- 10 must-have looks from Fashion WeekThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Sneak Peek1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Now that you know the trends for spring, why not stay ahead of the curve? Get a glimpse of what's to come—including sculpted jackets cozy textures and glam accents—with Glo's fall roundup from New York Fashion Week.
Glam Rock Reprise2 of 11
Slouchy bohemian tops paired with super-skinny bottoms in leather, metallic and modern prints make for a retro look that feels new.
Boyfriend's Closet3 of 11
Boxy blazers, dresses, pants and coats in textured plaids, wools and tweeds are an ode to the man closest to your heart.
Taking Shape4 of 11
Angular jackets and geometric designs add a fresh and sophisticated structure to otherwise understated pieces.
Cozy Up5 of 11
Whether cable, waffle or a looser weave, the chunky sweater is a wardrobe staple you won't want to be without.
Fur Factor6 of 11
Furs in rich shades make a bold statement whether thrown over a dress or worn alone.
Electric Company7 of 11
Be it a gown or casual separate, cerulean is set to be fall's must-have color.
Go for Baroque8 of 11
Filigree, appliques and puffed sleeves are nods to the romantic gilded age.
Shine On9 of 11
Embellishments, sequins and metallics add even more glamour to fall's luxe looks.
Peplum Party10 of 11
The flirty shape is still going strong. From utilitarian and sporty to elegant and dressy, get ready to rock the flair all over again.
Opposites Attract11 of 11
Graphic prints pop when these classic contrasting shades get together.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios