10 must-have looks from Fashion Week
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11DVF/Rachel Zoe/Clover Canyon/ F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Marc Jacobs/Rag & Bone/Victoria Beckham/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Donna Karan/Vera Wang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Theyskens' Theory/Prabul Gurung/The Row/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Oscar de la Renta/Monique Lhuillier/Thakoon/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 11Victoria Beckham/Marc Jacobs/Jason Wu/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Tory Burch/Marchesa/Vera Wang/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Jenny Packham/Marc Jacobs/Badgley Mischka/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Jason Wu/Michael Kors/Prabal Gurung/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Band of Outsiders/Helmut Lang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- 10 must-have looks from Fashion Week25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Sneak Peek1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Now that you know the trends for spring, why not stay ahead of the curve? Get a glimpse of what's to come—including sculpted jackets cozy textures and glam accents—with Glo's fall roundup from New York Fashion Week.
Glam Rock Reprise2 of 11
Slouchy bohemian tops paired with super-skinny bottoms in leather, metallic and modern prints make for a retro look that feels new.
Boyfriend's Closet3 of 11
Boxy blazers, dresses, pants and coats in textured plaids, wools and tweeds are an ode to the man closest to your heart.
Taking Shape4 of 11
Angular jackets and geometric designs add a fresh and sophisticated structure to otherwise understated pieces.
Cozy Up5 of 11
Whether cable, waffle or a looser weave, the chunky sweater is a wardrobe staple you won't want to be without.
Fur Factor6 of 11
Furs in rich shades make a bold statement whether thrown over a dress or worn alone.
Electric Company7 of 11
Be it a gown or casual separate, cerulean is set to be fall's must-have color.
Go for Baroque8 of 11
Filigree, appliques and puffed sleeves are nods to the romantic gilded age.
Shine On9 of 11
Embellishments, sequins and metallics add even more glamour to fall's luxe looks.
Peplum Party10 of 11
The flirty shape is still going strong. From utilitarian and sporty to elegant and dressy, get ready to rock the flair all over again.
Opposites Attract11 of 11
Graphic prints pop when these classic contrasting shades get together.