10 must-have looks from Fashion Week
- Next1 of 11Glo
- Previous Next2 of 11DVF/Rachel Zoe/Clover Canyon/ F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next3 of 11Marc Jacobs/Rag & Bone/Victoria Beckham/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next4 of 11Donna Karan/Vera Wang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next5 of 11Theyskens' Theory/Prabul Gurung/The Row/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next6 of 11Oscar de la Renta/Monique Lhuillier/Thakoon/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 11Victoria Beckham/Marc Jacobs/Jason Wu/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 11Tory Burch/Marchesa/Vera Wang/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 11Jenny Packham/Marc Jacobs/Badgley Mischka/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next10 of 11Jason Wu/Michael Kors/Prabal Gurung/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- Previous Next11 of 11Band of Outsiders/Helmut Lang/Proenza Schouler/F/W 2013: Imaxtree
- 10 must-have looks from Fashion WeekThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
Sneak Peek1 of 11
By Zoe Schaeffer
Now that you know the trends for spring, why not stay ahead of the curve? Get a glimpse of what's to come—including sculpted jackets cozy textures and glam accents—with Glo's fall roundup from New York Fashion Week.
Glam Rock Reprise2 of 11
Slouchy bohemian tops paired with super-skinny bottoms in leather, metallic and modern prints make for a retro look that feels new.
Boyfriend's Closet3 of 11
Boxy blazers, dresses, pants and coats in textured plaids, wools and tweeds are an ode to the man closest to your heart.
Taking Shape4 of 11
Angular jackets and geometric designs add a fresh and sophisticated structure to otherwise understated pieces.
Cozy Up5 of 11
Whether cable, waffle or a looser weave, the chunky sweater is a wardrobe staple you won't want to be without.
Fur Factor6 of 11
Furs in rich shades make a bold statement whether thrown over a dress or worn alone.
Electric Company7 of 11
Be it a gown or casual separate, cerulean is set to be fall's must-have color.
Go for Baroque8 of 11
Filigree, appliques and puffed sleeves are nods to the romantic gilded age.
Shine On9 of 11
Embellishments, sequins and metallics add even more glamour to fall's luxe looks.
Peplum Party10 of 11
The flirty shape is still going strong. From utilitarian and sporty to elegant and dressy, get ready to rock the flair all over again.
Opposites Attract11 of 11
Graphic prints pop when these classic contrasting shades get together.