12 fall shoes that won't hurt your feet
- Next1 of 13Glo
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of Endless
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Joie
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Amazon
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Kate Spade
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Ralph Lauren
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Bloomingdale's
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Dolce Vita
- 12 fall shoes that won't hurt your feet12 fall shoes that won't hurt your feet
- Fall fashion for every schoolyard personality
- The Science of Hair: How to keep it healthy
- 9 pain-free beauty finds
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- The best celeb locks of the moment
- 10 stylish cleaning tools
- J. lo and other stars go hairdo halfsies
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
INTRO_Walk_This_Way1 of 13
Magic Carpet2 of 13
Swap out your basic ballet slippers for this tapestry-print pair. A luxe leather lining makes them a treat for your feet.
SHOP NOW: Belle by Sigerson Morrison slipper, $195
Dream Weaver3 of 13
Woven oxfords in supersoft leather will naturally stretch to accommodate your tootsies. Pair them with rolled-up boyfriend jeans and a blazer for a casual, collegiate look.
SHOP NOW: Joie oxford, $225
Peep Toes4 of 13
Accessorize a feminine but solid-hued dress with revealing cutout ballet flats.
SHOP NOW: Topshop flat, $60
Cat's Meow5 of 13
Despite its modest height, a kitten heel is surprisingly sexy. Wear them with a pencil skirt and a classic white button-down.
SHOP NOW: Stuart Weitzman shoe, $375
Sneak Attack6 of 13
These old-school kicks with plenty of cushioning are just the right mix of sporty and stylish.
SHOP NOW: Nike sneaker, $89
High Rise7 of 13
Forget spindly stilettoes. Add inches to your height and elongate your silhouette in wide-legged jeans and wedged booties.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs bootie, $295
Swan Song8 of 13
High-impact ballet flats add drama to jeans or basic workday wear.
SHOP NOW: Ivanka Trump shoe, $135
Double Duty9 of 13
A stacked heel offers commuter comfort, while a bold gold embellishment will keep a conservative suit from looking too staid.
SHOP NOW: Kate Spade shoe, $328
Horse Play10 of 13
With a one-inch heel and rubber sole, these classic riding boots are made for walking.
SHOP NOW: Lauren Riding boot, $249
Come Slither11 of 13
Snakeskin-embossed flats add drama to a conservative pantsuit, but will also dress up skinny jeans.
SHOP NOW: Loeffler Randall flat, $325
Shoe Shine12 of 13
Add some shine to a rainy day with metallic wellies.
SHOP NOW: Hunter Wellies, $135
Two Step13 of 13
Classic stacked-heel booties are great with bootleg jeans, but leggings and an oversize sweater make for a cozy option come fall.
SHOP NOW: Dolce Vita boot, $219
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds