13 Models Famous For Their Beauty Quirks
- Next1 of 14Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 14Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 14Marc Stamas/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 14Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 14Victor VIRGILE/Gamma-Rapho/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next7 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next8 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next9 of 14KCS Presse/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next11 of 14BleacherCreatures.tv/Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 14REX USA/Richard Young/Rex
- Previous Next13 of 14Imaxtree
- Previous Next14 of 14Imaxtree
Perfectly Imperfect1 of 14
By Brienne Walsh
Delicate features, lush hair and a healthy complexion? Out. Crooked teeth, a rocker mullet and a strong nose? In. A new crop of supermodels is proving that these beauty quirks aren't flaws at all. Check out 13 rising stars whose intriguing and distinctive features are helping them stand out.
Mind the Gap2 of 14
British catwalker Georgia May Jagger, the daughter of Jerry Hall and Mick Jagger, is known for her charming gap-toothed smile, much like iconic American model Lauren Hutton in the '70s.
Eye to Eye3 of 14
Carola Remer's distinctive wide-set eyes and high cheekbones give her a beautiful extraterrestrial look.
Lip Service4 of 14
Thanks to her pouty, bee-stung lips, American model Lindsey Wixson's instantly recognizable. Her perfect Cupid's bow makes it look like she was lifted from a painting by Raphael.
Spot On5 of 14
Brazilian model Cintia Dicker's freckled face has made her a favorite among magazine editors and top designers. We're sure her striking red hair and blue eyes also don't hurt!
Face Time6 of 14
The fashion industry can't get enough of French model Othilia Simon, with her strong jaw, low cheekbones and long, thin face.
Say Cheese7 of 14
Marc Jacobs picked Xiao Wen Ju to be the first Chinese model to front one of his campaigns. No doubt her delicate, doll-like features, including her adorable overbite, helped.
Hear Me Out8 of 14
New Zealand native Emily Baker's ears, which stick out slightly, give her perfectly symmetrical face a pixie look.
It's a Guy Thing9 of 14
Former swimmer turned model Casey Legler, known for her strong, masculine features, is the first female model to be represented by Ford Models' male division.
Chop, Chop10 of 14
Ever since U.K.-born catwalker Edie Campbell got a Joan Jett-inspired mullet (not your typical supermodel hairstyle) her career's taken off. (She even headlined Marc Jacobs' show last fall.)
Twice as Nice11 of 14
While Cindy Crawford has a single mole right above her lips, Australian up-and-comer Andrej Pejic, who's notable for modeling both male and female clothing, has a pair of them.
Think Pink12 of 14
American model Charlotte Free rocks bubblegum pink hair. But instead of keeping designers from booking her for their shows, her colorful tresses are worked into her runway looks. More proof that Free's rising to the top? She recently scored a contract with Maybelline.
Head Case13 of 14
Sudanese model Grace Bol's shaved head and barely-there eyebrows give her a striking, slightly androgynous look.
Pale Fire14 of 14
Who needs a golden complexion when you've got Irene Hiemstra's complexion? Born in the Netherlands, the model's super-pale skin and platinum blond locks create a gorgeous, ethereal look.
NEXT ON GLO: Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- How to Stop Fighting With Your Spouse
- 11 Clever Decor Ideas For Small Patios
- Save Using These Shopping Codes
- Your Ultimate Guide to At-Home Self-Tanners
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 11 Affordable Ways To Decorate A Blank Wall
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds