White hot: Red carpet wedding inspiration
- Next1 of 8Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 8Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 8Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 8Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 8Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 8Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 8John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 8Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
I Do!1 of 8
White gowns reigned the red carpet at the 2012 Screen Actors Guild Awards. With wedding season just around the corner, where better for the bride-to-be to find some style inspiration? —Alexis Jonnson
Intricate gold stitching elevate Viola Davis' tiered chiffon Marchesa from basic to breathtaking. Although the dress is strapless, the structured bodice gives a full bust enough support throughout the evening.
Sheer Bliss2 of 8
Newly engaged, Katrina Bowden opts for a champagne dress by Amsale. The narrow sheath flatters a boyish figure, while the floral beaded tulle overlay adds visual interest.
Snow White3 of 8
Looking ever so sophisticated, Judy Greer dons a Collette Dinnigan lace overlay white gown. The high neckline, delicate cap sleeves and bow detailing create a demure, ladylike silhouette.
Simply Stunning4 of 8
Wearing a Haute Couture Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci dress, Zoe Saldana makes covered-up still look alluring. The blouse-top and drop-waist shape are ideal for the bride seeking both comfort and style.
All Aflutter5 of 8
In a sheer-layered Temperley of London gown, Modern Family's Sarah Hyland shows that a soft silhouette from the '30s is exceptionally flattering and feminine, especially when embellished flutter sleeves are involved.
Greek Chic6 of 8
Tilda Swinton channels the Hellenic gods in a gathered Lanvin dress. Flowing fabric, long sleeves and a deep-V flatter a tall frame.
In the Nude7 of 8
Kristen Wiig's clean-lined Balenciaga halter dress is an example of a modern (but still safe) alternative to the traditional bright white dress.
Take the Leap8 of 8
A trendsetting Rose Byrne turns heads in a glimmering beaded Elie Saab jumpsuit. While certainly not for everyone, risk-taking brides can make quite a statement.
NEXT ON GLO: How the Stars Fake Flawless Skin
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds