A Very Clinton Affair
- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Smythson
- Previous Next3 of 16Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Chanel
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of Essie
- Previous Next6 of 16RD/Bishop/Retna Digital
- Previous Next7 of 16Courtesy of Calypso
- Previous Next8 of 16Courtesy of Estée Lauder
- Previous Next9 of 16Imaxtree.com
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Bounkit
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next12 of 16Courtesy of Jimmy Choo
- Previous Next13 of 16Courtesy of Yves Saint Laurent
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Kevin Clemens/ELLE
- Previous Next15 of 16Courtesy of Apple
- Previous Next16 of 16Glo
- A Very Clinton AffairJennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The ultimate guide to perfect foundation
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- A beauty cheat sheet for allergy season
- Get Party-Ready Makeup in 5 Minutes or Less
- The shockingly cool history of hair removal
- Stars' unexpected '80s hairstyles
- Spring's sexiest new nail polish trends
- Glo's latest obsession: Hi-tech finds
- The freshest new manis to try right now
- Mother-daughter beauty treats
- Look fresh, sexy & fun at your next pool party
- Read this before trying the neon makeup trend
- 8 wacky must-see beauty gadgets
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Runway beauty from Mumbai, Moscow & more
- Get a perfect, plump pout—not "fish lips"
- How to master the ultimate at-home blowout
Scrapbook_Alexis_v01c_A-Very-Clinton-Affair1 of 16
Secret Service2 of 16
Tickets, check. Itinerary, check. Passport, check. This travel wallet's organization is superb for zipping through high security zones with ease.
SHOP NOW: Smythson of Bond Street Travel Wallet, $545
Globe Trotter3 of 16
I secretly want to be Ilsa Lund and this play on jetsetting expat wardrobes would be a bright spot in the sky.
SHOP NOW: Globe-Trotter Wheelie, $1,600
Power Up4 of 16
Confidence is key and donning a classic red lip is a quick fix to add a little power to my day.
SHOP NOW: Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle, $30
Politically Primed5 of 16
A good manicure keeps me feeling pretty and polished and this subtle shade of greige keeps me on trend, yet refined.
SHOP NOW: Essie Chinchilly, $8
Foreign Policy Flirt6 of 16
When I come face to face with Mr. Clinton, I must remember "Be Yourself" while flirting with an older man.
White House Wear7 of 16
This feminine duo is a necessity while tiptoeing through the estate halls at night — you never know what (or who) you might find.
Repair Me8 of 16
I love an all-night schmooze fest and this night eye cream will keep me bright-eyed for round two.
SHOP NOW: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex, $50
Rhinebeck Romance9 of 16
With romance in the air, I'll be wearing this inspired 'do, which is perfect for showing off my stunner earrings.
Courting Candy10 of 16
Statement earrings are a must in my book and these chandeliers create the perfect pop of color and shine off the simplicity of my little black dress.
SHOP NOW: Bounkit Earrings, $395
Foreign Elegance11 of 16
Sophistication is the word for this wedding and this LBD is sure to make a presidential entrance.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew Silk Tricotine Sophia Dress, $130
Senate Slipper12 of 16
I want to keep it simple and elegant this evening, and I'll be ready to dance the night away in this gilded peep toe shoe.
SHOP NOW: Jimmy Choo Capsule Collection
State Seduction13 of 16
In this subtly sexy, yet totally romantic parfum I'll feel ready for a scandal of my own.
SHOP NOW: YSL Paris Eau de Parfum, $77
Marine Minded14 of 16
This marine-conscious beauty compact will be a keen conversation starter with our eco-minded former VP.
SHOP NOW: Chantecaille Les Dauphins Palette, $77
Personal CIA15 of 16
This tech powerhouse will keep me informed of political happenings, receive the new secret wedding location via text, and snap pix while rubbing elbows with politicians.
SHOP NOW: iPhone4, $200
Now It's Your Turn!16 of 16
I used my Glo scrapbook to pick my must haves for a wedding, fit for American Royalty. What will you use yours for?
- Jennifer Aniston's stylist reveals all
- Remake these lavish floral displays at home
- The best news we've heard all week
- How to Raise a Confident Daughter
- 17 worst things to say in a wedding speech
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer