Amanda Seyfried ELLE Cover shoot
- Next1 of 26Glo
- Previous Next2 of 26Carter Smith
- Previous Next3 of 26Carter Smith
- Previous Next4 of 26Carter Smith
- Previous Next5 of 26Carter Smith
- Previous Next6 of 26ChinaFotoPress/ChinaFotoPress via Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 26Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 26Rabbani and Solimene Photography/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 26Bertrand Rindoff Petroff/Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 26Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 26David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 26Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next13 of 26Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next14 of 26Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next15 of 26Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 26Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic
- Previous Next17 of 26Gustavo Caballero/FilmMagic
- Previous Next18 of 26Jeff Vespa/WireImage
- Previous Next19 of 26Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 26Jim Spellman/WireImage
- Previous Next21 of 26Dominique Charriau/WireImage
- Previous Next22 of 26John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next23 of 26Mark Sullivan/WireImage
- Previous Next24 of 26Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next25 of 26Gregg DeGuire/WireImage
- Previous Next26 of 26Albert L. Ortega/WireImage
- Amanda Seyfried ELLE Cover shoot10 Trends We Can't Believe Are Back
- 36 Comfortable Flats for Spring
- 25 Summer Dresses to Buy Now
- ELLE women in music photo shoot
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- The best studded shoes, bags and accessories
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- How to dress up without the dress
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
AmandaSeyfried1 of 26
Risky Business2 of 26
On accepting the title role of Linda Lovelace in the upcoming feature film Lovelace, in theaters Aug. 9: "I read the script and I was like, 'Wow, this is the riskiest thing that's happening [in Hollywood] right now.' The first thing you think about is that it could have ruined my career. At the same time, I was like, 'This is my chance to show them, to show the industry, to be recognized.'"
Laws of Attraction3 of 26
On the importance of physical attraction in a relationship: "Everybody I've dated I've been sexually attracted to immediately. Sparks don't grow—your vagina doesn't become more inclined to wanting someone just because you're around them."
Young Love4 of 26
On her current crush: "[He's] someone separate from my industry life—I've known him since he was 16 … I picture him as the father of my children all the time. But it is a fantasy right now."
Great Expectations5 of 26
On starring in an indie film: "Indie films are the least risky because they don't have box office expectations. Red Riding Hood? It kind of f---ed me. It didn't kill me, but it definitely wasn't the greatest thing. And I loved playing that character—I had a blast! Young girls loved it, but it didn't make the money the studio wanted it to make, so that's on my permanent record now, you know?"
Scarlet Fever6 of 26
The actress and Cle de Peau brand ambassador looked red hot draped in a ruby satin Givenchy gown at the company's banquet in Hong Kong.
See more from Seyfried's shoot in the July issue of ELLE, on newsstands July 23rd. In the meantime, click through the slides to see the actress's best looks over the years.
Punk Princess7 of 26
At the Epic screening in New York, Seyfried complemented her youthful red-and-black "skater" dress with old Hollywood waves and dewy makeup.
ON ELLE: 17 Best Skin Tips From Top Models
All Aboard8 of 26
Her Givenchy couture gown had all the requisites for this year’s punk-themed Met Gala: dramatic and edgy with a theatrical train.
Sheer Genius9 of 26
At Carine Roitfeld's book launch in Paris, the siren looked sexy and stylish in a see-through white lace top and black bra.
Cold Shoulder10 of 26
At Givenchy's Paris show for their fall 2013 collection, the actress donned a dramatic, geometric one-sleeve dress by the famed fashion house.
Lady in Red11 of 26
At the posh Vanity Fair Oscar party, Seyfried looked radiant in a red custom tulle gown—also by Givenchy (the actress is a spokesperson for their beauty brand).
ON ELLE: How to Get the Hair You Want
Natural Beauty12 of 26
Seyfried looked lovely in an Alexander McQueen lilac embroidered dress at the Academy Awards. The dragonfly motif was both understated and whimsical.
Black Magic13 of 26
The star teamed her black Nina Ricci ruffled halter dress at the Les Misérables premiere in Berlin with a romantic upswept do and a red lip.
Lace Case14 of 26
The Lovelace star looked perfectly elegant in a tiered cobalt blue Elie Saab gown at the Berlinale Film Festival.
In the Navy15 of 26
Looking flawless in a midnight blue Zac Posen strapless body-con gown, the Les Misérables star shone on the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet.
Orange Crush16 of 26
In a chevron silk mandarin Roland Mouret dress, the star looked perfectly posh at the Producers Guild Awards.
Puff Piece17 of 26
While out and about in Park City, the actress kept warm in a red puffer jacket, maroon denim and a knit circle scarf.
Earth Angel18 of 26
The actress seemed to float down the red carpet in an ethereal custom lace Givenchy couture gown at this year's Golden Globes.
True Blue19 of 26
Seyfried turned heads in a fashion-forward ocean-hued Marios Schwab dress at the Critics' Choice Awards.
Royal Treatment20 of 26
The movie star did not miss an opportunity to shine at the Les Misérables press tour. She looked downright regal in this gold-encrusted Alexander McQueen gown and chunky braided 'do.
Well Suited21 of 26
Seyfried brought her fashion A game to the Miu Miu fashion show in Paris, dressed in a fitted red pantsuit by the brand and paired with eggplant platform heels.
Purple Reign22 of 26
At the Red Riding Hood premiere in L.A., Seyfried chose a violet pleated Lanvin dress with a chunky statement necklace and nude heels.
Fan Favorite23 of 26
The Letters to Juliet star paired a funky Roland Mouret dress that was decked with iridescent blue fans with a messy side braid at the film's L.A. premiere.
Shop Girl24 of 26
The actress looked effortlessly cool in a gray tee, black blazer and skinny army pants while hitting up the shops in L.A.
Spot On25 of 26
At the Alpha Dog premiere, Seyfried showed her feminine side in a muted black-and-white polka-dot strapless dress and loose waves.
Going Green26 of 26
At the MTV Music Awards back in 2005, the actress opted for a simple slip-dress in a flattering emerald green.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds