Stylish back-to-school looks for little ones
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous Next2 of 12Courtesy of Crew Cuts
- Previous Next3 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next4 of 12Courtesy of Kimmel Kids
- Previous Next5 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next6 of 12Courtesy of Zara
- Previous Next7 of 12Courtesy of Darling Clementine Shop
- Previous Next8 of 12Glo
- Previous Next9 of 12Glo
- Previous Next10 of 12Courtesy of Crew Cuts
- Previous Next11 of 12Courtesy of Poppy's Closet
- Previous Next12 of 12Glo
- Stylish back-to-school looks for little ones18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
INTRO_Fashion_School_vo21 of 12
New Recruit2 of 12
Jack Purcell sneakers get a kid-friendly update in mossy green—perfect for hiding dirt and grass stains.
SHOP NOW: Converse Jack Purcells, $50
Hop to It3 of 12
On those days when getting your little one dressed is a struggle, these floppy rabbits will win her over.
SHOP NOW: Mini Rodini Rabbit tee, $41
Stencil Me In4 of 12
Graphic stencils, colored pencils and an eco-friendly canvas case make this garden-inspired set perfect for aspiring artists.
SHOP NOW: Kimmelcolors garden set, $45
Jean Scene5 of 12
Faded stars make jean jackets cooler than ever—and the classic cut means it’s perfect for boys and girls alike.
SHOP NOW: Mini Rodini jacket, $72
Mad for Plaid6 of 12
This plaid scarf is perfect for accessorizing a plain tee and is cozy enough for chilly months ahead.
SHOP NOW: Zara neckerchief, $17
Lunch Break7 of 12
Picky eaters will love this multi-compartmental lunchbox with room for every food group. Plus, it comes with decorative stickers for the ultimate in the customization craze.
SHOP NOW: Goodbyn lunchbox, $16
Bright Idea8 of 12
Your daughter and her friends will love showing off these posh polishes made with all-natural ingredients.
SHOP NOW: Keeki Pure and Simple natural nail polish set, $28
On the Fringe9 of 12
Neon fringe will add a playful flair to your tot’s morning. Team this tunic with leggings or let her wear it on its own for those warm Indian summer days.
SHOP NOW: Petibo Ana tunic, $58
A Leg Up10 of 12
When the cooler months hit, every little girl needs a playful pair of tights. This printed style is neutral enough to wear with just about anything, while still making a statement.
SHOP NOW: Crew Cuts tights, $15
Patch Work11 of 12
These loose-fitting pants will be comfy in class while the blue patches will protect active boys from playground boo-boos.
SHOP NOW: Bobo Choses trousers, $41
Little Lamb12 of 12
This nubby lambskin vest is a bit of an investment but one that pays off from season to season. Throw it over a dress for the first day of school, and then layer over a sweater once the holidays arrive.
SHOP NOW: Lindsey Berns vest, $74 (pre-order)