10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- Next1 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next2 of 11Courtesy of Miguelina
- Previous Next3 of 11Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next4 of 11Courtesy of Aria
- Previous Next5 of 11Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next6 of 11Courtesy of Tec Petaja
- Previous Next7 of 11Courtesy of Nicole Miller
- Previous Next8 of 11Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next9 of 11Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 11Courtesy of Calypso St. Barths
- Previous Next11 of 11Courtesy of J.Crew
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
- Shopping: Shapewear To Hide Holiday Pounds
- Behind Lea Michele's Revealing ELLE Shoot
Best-Dressed for Less1 of 11
By Kelly Mickle
Who says you have to blow your entire wedding budget to look like a million bucks on your wedding day? From classic cuts and romantic ball gowns to modern shapes and cutting-edge colors, we've found ten gorgeous designer-quality gowns for less than $1,000.
Bohemian Princess2 of 11
This breezy boho bridal gown is perfect for a beach wedding.
SHOP NOW: Miguelina Rula vintage embroidery cotton dress, $695
Modern Marvel3 of 11
Soft draping and an asymmetrical cut make this gown feel traditional and cutting-edge all at the same time.
SHOP NOW: Notte by Marchesa one-shoulder gown, $895
Lacey Lady4 of 11
A romantic, delicately scalloped lace v-neck gown fashions a stunning look for any bride.
SHOP NOW: Aria Madison dress, $975
Blushing Beauty5 of 11
Shake things up with a blush-hued gown with tumbling tiers of embroidered and sequined tulle.
SHOP NOW: Candela Rosecliff gown, $800
Heaven Sent6 of 11
The light, ethereal fabric of this gown will make you feel as though you’re floating, rather than walking down the aisle.
SHOP NOW: Saja dress HB6565, $995
Old Hollywood7 of 11
Flaunt your inner glamour girl in this classic halter gown made of antique satin.
SHOP NOW: Nicole Miller Lia bridal gown, $730
Short Order8 of 11
Channel your inner Kate Middleton in this dreamy dress complete with French lace sleeves and deep-V neckline.
SHOP NOW: Catherine Deane Omari dress, $850
Work of Art9 of 11
A sophisticated off-shoulder neckline and origami-like layers create a bridal gown that's elegant and edgy.
SHOP NOW: Black Halo Eve Laurel Berman “La Reina" gown, $690
Glitter Girl10 of 11
What better time to shine than your wedding day?
SHOP NOW: Calypso St. Barth Aurora sequin paillette maxi dress, $850
Vintage Chic11 of 11
Antiqued beading and cap-sleeves create an Edwardian-era silhouette perfect for the romantic bride.