- Next1 of 16Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 16Courtesy of My Wardrobe
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 16Courtesy of Victoria's Secret
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 16Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 16Courtesy of Kohls
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 16Courtesy of L.L.Bean
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 16Courtesy of Gap
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 16Courtesy of Old Navy
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous NextWant It!13 of 16Courtesy of Barneys
- Previous NextWant It!14 of 16Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!15 of 16Courtesy of American Eagle
- Previous NextWant It!16 of 16Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Bedtime Stories25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
STYLE_Intro_Bed_v021 of 16
Lounge Around2 of 16
By Laurie Trott
This plush robe with feminine lace trim is perfect for lounging around on the weekends in style.
SHOP NOW: Juicy Couture Robe, $115
Shear Genius3 of 16
Take the clog trend to the bedroom with these ultra-warm slippers.
SHOP NOW: Ugg Australia Slipper, $107
Dream Sequence4 of 16
Nod off in a romantic lace and chiffon one-piece.
SHOP NOW: Victoria's Secret Babydoll, $48
Casual Friday5 of 16
Opt for a menswear-inspired nightshirt instead of a floor-length flannel nightie.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Nightshirt, $50
Black Tie Optional6 of 16
Dress up for a night in with this ladylike riff on a classic tuxedo.
SHOP NOW: Simply Vera Vera Wang Babydoll Chemise, $38
Who Wears The Pants?7 of 16
Preppy plaid pajama pants pair perfectly with a basic white tank top.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Pajama Pants, $15
Take Cover8 of 16
A plush self-tie robe complements whatever you're hiding underneath!
SHOP NOW: L.L.Bean Robe, $60
Sock Hop9 of 16
Cover up your tootsies with a pair of vividly patterned socks.
SHOP NOW: Gap Socks, $7
Slip Up10 of 16
Channel Betty Draper in this retro-inspired luxe slip.
SHOP NOW: Marni Slip, $415
Flop House11 of 16
Lounge around in a pair of these plush terry flip flops.
SHOP NOW: Old Navy Slipper, $11
Let In The Sunshine12 of 16
Who needs a night light with this lemon yellow silk cami and tap short set?
Jersey Sure13 of 16
This luxe jersey onesie is a flirty choice for a night in.
SHOP NOW: Kiki De Montparnasse Wrap Teddy, $195
Outside The Box14 of 16
Pair a snug henley with feminine floral boxer shorts on a warm night. ...
SHOP NOW: Aerie Boxer Shorts, $16
Shirt Story15 of 16
... And here's the perfect henley!
SHOP NOW: Aerie Henley, $20
Black Out16 of 16
Cover those sweet-nothings in style with this drapey cotton cardigan.
SHOP NOW: DKNY Wrap Cardigan, $58