A glimpse at ELLE's Katie Holmes cover shoot
- Next1 of 18Glo
- Previous Next2 of 18Photo: Carter Smith; styled by Joe Zee
- Previous Next3 of 18Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next4 of 18Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next5 of 18Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next6 of 18James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next7 of 18Alo Ceballos/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 18John Shearer/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 18Gregg DeGuire/FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 18James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 18Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 18Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 18David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 18James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next15 of 18James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next16 of 18Steve Granitz/WireImage
- Previous Next17 of 18Eric Charbonneau/WireImge
- Previous Next18 of 18Marc Piasecki/FilmMagic
- A glimpse at ELLE's Katie Holmes cover shoot25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Intro_v01a1 of 18elle cover w/ katie 2nd
Fresh Start2 of 18
On being in her 30s: "I definitely feel much more comfortable in my own skin. I feel sexier. I think in my twenties - it's like you're trying too hard to figure everything out...I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase."
Me, Myself & I3 of 18
On Tom: "He has been Tom Cruise for 30 years...I know who I am and where I am and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that."
On Her Own4 of 18
On whether being Mrs. Tom Cruise helped her in the industry: "Things are not handed to anyone. If anything, you work a little bit harder when you're in such visible circumstances."
Stripe Hype5 of 18
Holmes teamed a striped top with a slip-like skirt, a playful pairing for the star, who tends to hold close to the classics.
Cream of the Crop6 of 18
Holmes kept it cool in New York with a cream peasant top and rose-colored sunnies.
Hand in Hand7 of 18
In a relaxed cotton dress and brown leather accessories, Holmes let Suri steal the style spotlight.
ON ELLE: The Most Beautiful People in America
Join the Navy8 of 18
In better relationship days, Holmes opted for a navy beaded Elie Saab Couture dress, while Tom Cruise coordinated with a complementary tie.
ON ELLE: Amazing Celebrity Engagement Rings
Clean Lines9 of 18
At the Emmy Awards, Holmes was the epitome of minimal chic in a cobalt-blue Calvin Klein gown with an ultra-flattering racer-back cut. A skinny belt and a messy ballerina bun added that little something extra.
Floral Arrangement10 of 18
Holmes made a floral Proenza Schouler frock even more hip by topping it with a denim shirt and retro-inspired shades.
Blue Crush11 of 18
Holmes demonstrated how to double up on denim, pairing similar fabrics in slightly different shades for a look that's relaxed and rugged.
Seeing Spots12 of 18
At the Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol premiere, the actress wore her own sheer, polka-dot Holmes & Yang dress, part of the line she started with her longtime stylist, Jeanne Yang.
Bright Idea13 of 18
The star chose another one of her Holmes & Yang dresses to wear to the Jack and Jill premiere, but unlike her usual neutral picks, this one added a shot of magenta to the red carpet.
City Slicker14 of 18
Her signature flare-leg jeans paired well with a puffed-sleeve blouse and black stilettos while out and about with Suri.
Think Pink15 of 18
Though she's not known for wearing many prints, the star lightened up in a pink floral dress and cream blazer while in New York City.
Lacey Lady16 of 18
At the relatively over-the-top MTV Video Music Awards, Holmes kept it fairly demure in a black lace dress and camel-colored ankle booties.
V for Victory17 of 18
In a deep-V, cutout dress by Contrarian, the actress looked sexy yet sophisticated at the Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark premiere.
Mind Your Manners18 of 18
Known for her classic, elegant style, the star stepped out in Paris wearing a ladylike white blouse and skinny denim.
- 10 Creative Braids You Have to See to Believe
- 11 Enviable Celebrity Bedrooms
- New Invention Helps You Read Faster
- 10 Things to Watch, Shop and Do in March
- 25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 10 Budget Decorating Secrets
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds