Celeb Inspiration: Dress for your body type
- Next1 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 14James Devaney/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 14AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next4 of 14AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next5 of 14Ethan Miller/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 14AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
- Previous Next7 of 14Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 14Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic
- Previous Next9 of 14JJ/IR/bauergriffinonline.com
- Previous Next10 of 14Ron Galella/WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 14Richie Buxo / Splash News
- Previous Next12 of 14Splash News
- Previous Next13 of 14Mejia / Asadorian / Splash News
- Previous Next14 of 14AXELLE/BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM
Go Figure1 of 14
Glo has rounded up a range of body types and the celebs who are pros at dressing to flatter their assets. Now it's your turn to guess which stars goes with which shapes, and to steal their figure-savvy style tips.
Pear-Shaped2 of 14
Balance out your bottom half with cap sleeves and an A-line skirt that flows away from the hips.
Boyish Frame3 of 14
Add some curve with extra ruffle around the neckline and a defined waist.
Petite4 of 14
Proportion is key when dressing a petite frame. Stick with tailored, straight-lined pieces.
Apple-Shaped5 of 14
The long layers of a drapy skirt conceal trouble spots while a halter neckline helps create definition.
Hourglass6 of 14
Make the most of a curvy shape by finding pieces that cinch at the smallest part of your waist.
Statuesque7 of 14
Embrace your height with super-wide, floor-skimming trousers. Why? Because you can.
Long & Lean8 of 14
Opt for a cropped jacket and bottoms that hit you higher on the waist to create the illusion of a shorter torso and shapelier figure.
Short-Waisted9 of 14
Lengthen your torso by dressing in a longer top to draw the eye down.
Strong Back10 of 14
Got a great rear view? Showcase toned back muscles in a sweeping dress with a low-cut back, and keep the rest of your outfit minimalist-chic.
Busty11 of 14
Get some support with a top that has built-in molded underwire.
Flat Tummy12 of 14
Blessed with amazing abs? Give them their moment in the sun with a teeny weenie yellow bikini.
Shapely Bum13 of 14
Show off that tush in a body-hugging pencil skirt that creates an ultra-feminine silhouette.
All Legs14 of 14
Max out your gams' mileage by pairing a skirt with neutral heels for legs that don't stop.
NEXT GALLERY: Best Figure Flattering Swimsuits
- Adult games everyone will want to play
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- The best news we've heard all week
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- The best pedi-and-sandal combos ever
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests