Best Looks From The SATC2 Premiere
- Next1 of 13Splash News
- Previous Next2 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next10 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next11 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next12 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 13Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
- Best Looks From The SATC2 Premiere25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
- 13 Models Famous For Their Beauty Quirks
- Blogger Challenge: 9 Outfits For Under $100
Sarah Jessica Parker1 of 13
Sex and the City 2 premiered in New York this week — check out what the stars of the film, and some other famous faces, wore to the premiere. — Glo
SJP’s Valentino Couture dress was a lovely match with her blond highlights. Her stylist, Harry Josh, told us: "I hand painted each strand with a feather paint brush from the art supply store." RELATED ON WONDERWALL: See More of SJP's Style
Kristin Davis2 of 13
Kristin Davis is our pick for the best dressed in this '50s Jean Desses chiffon column dress — what a gorgeous shade of pink.
Kim Cattrall3 of 13
Kim Cattrall opted for a slightly more sedated yellow, but added sparkle to her look with shimmering beaded embellishments. The '40s silhouette of her Naeem Khan gown is accented by pretty finger waves, bold red lips and nails.
Cynthia Nixon4 of 13
Cynthia Nixon’s sophisticated Carolina Herrera gown has little decoration, but it perfectly suits her no-nonsense alter ego Miranda Hobbes.
Patricia Field5 of 13
The film’s costume designer and stylist, Patricia Field, chose a red satin dress that … well, there’s no putting this delicately … was the same color as her hair. Having said that, wow, does she look amazing!
Candace Bushnell6 of 13
SATC author, Candace Bushnell, was appropriately garbed in fashionista favorite Miu Miu. We love the nerd-meets-It-girl look of this dress with its large pointed collar, crystal blouse and leather skirt.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Check Out The Sexiest Men Of SATC
Whitney Port7 of 13
The frothy tutu on Whitney Port’s ballerina-inspired Moschino dress is nicely contrasted with a pair of edgy studded boots.
Gayle King8 of 13
Gayle King’s pretty watercolor-print dress was light and bright and perfectly accented by the radio host/best-friend-of-Oprah’s yellow peep-toe heels, blue envelope clutch and statement necklace.
Beth Ostrosky Stern9 of 13
Beth Ostrosky Stern chose a simple white minidress with a lacy pattern and gold accessories — the perfect choice for a summer party.
Becki Newton10 of 13
Becki Newton’s peach Celine jacket was a cute, casual look, but we would have loved to see it paired with a body-conscious miniskirt or pants rather than barely-there shorts.
Alessandra Ambrosio11 of 13
Alessandra Ambrosio accessorized her simple graphite tankdress with a glittering diamond bangle and a simple beige clutch. Would you expect anything less than impeccable style from a supermodel?
Amanda Peet12 of 13
Amanda Peet looked effortlessly chic in an Isabel Marant light printed dress and utilitarian chic field jacket.
Bo Derek13 of 13
'70s star Bo Derek turned up in an outfit that was perhaps more appropriate for a daytime event — a printed, ruffled jacket and white pants — but her shimmery silver accessories came to the rescue.
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds