- Next1 of 10Glo
- Previous Next2 of 10Donald Kravitz/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 10Matt Burton/Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 10Jun Sato/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 10Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next6 of 10Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next7 of 10Andrade, Smith, Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next8 of 10Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 10AKM IMAGES/Splash News
- Previous Next10 of 10Jose Perez/Splash News
- Backstage PassThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
STYLE_celeb looks of the week_SJP_v011 of 10
Kim Kardashian2 of 10
It was Memorial Day weekend ... maybe Kim Kardashian was trying to channel a bit of "picnic chic" in her checked blouse? We think she paired it well with a flattering black pencil skirt and simple shoes.
SHOP NOW: Pencil Skirt, $ 34
Jessica Biel3 of 10
Although she was attending a NASCAR event, Jessica Biel looked absolutely sophisticated in white cropped pants, a loose black blouse and cap-toe oxford heels that we must have. Now.
SHOP NOW: High-Heel Oxford, $69
Sarah Jessica Parker4 of 10
Sarah Jessica Parker touched down in Japan in an outfit you could actually travel in — rolled jeans, a grey t-shirt, a cropped leather jacket and a fedora. Although, we bet she slipped into those stunning sandals just before landing.
SHOP NOW: Blue Sandals, $80
Miley Cyrus5 of 10
Miley Cyrus showed off a rock-n-roll look at an appearance for her new album, Can’t Be Tamed. Thanks to her tangled chain necklace, slouchy satin pants and major lace-up platform boots, that message is coming across loud and clear.
SHOP NOW: Sexy Slouchy Pants, $260
Kirsten Stewart6 of 10
Kristen Stewart looks stylish, age-appropriate and even comfortable(!) in this simple black t-shirt and yellow mini combination. This look proves our theory: Pops of color really do make getting dressed easy.
SHOP NOW: Miniskirt, $88
January Jones7 of 10
January Jones stepped out in a black and white wrap dress with a psychedelic print that was balanced by her classic accessories: cat's-eye sunglasses, a preppy sun hat, structured bag and flat sandals.
SHOP NOW: Black And White Sun Dress, $72
Eva Longoria8 of 10
The ruffle detail on Eva Longoria’s minidress draws our eye up and down — a great trick for boosting the height of petite frames. Her nude shoes and long drop earrings also add length to her look.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Minidress, $172
Nicky Hilton9 of 10
Nicky Hilton enjoys the warm weather in this casually cool ensemble of field jacket, denim shorts and a graphic tee. The only hint of that Hollywood glitter is in her mirrored sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: Mirrored Aviator, $139
Jayma Mays10 of 10
We love Glee star Jayma Mays' on-set style — the madras dress, bright cardigan sweater and crafty flat sandals come together as one adorable summer look.
SHOP NOW: Madras Sun Dress, $90
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds