- Next1 of 7Glo
- Previous Next2 of 7893 / Splash News
- Previous Next3 of 7Johns PkI / Splash News
- Previous Next4 of 7SharpShooter Images/Splash
- Previous Next5 of 7893/Splash News
- Previous Next6 of 7Karl Milan / Splash News
- Previous Next7 of 7Johns PkI / Splash News
- Celebrity Close-UpThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
STYLE_CelebFashion_v011 of 7
Heidi & Seal2 of 7
Heidi Klum and her handsome husband Seal look completely cool on an afternoon stroll with daughter, Leni. The supermodel’s sundress is perfect for the dog days of summer, while his monochromatic look is simple and stylish.
Naomi & Liev3 of 7
Naomi Watts glows next to her beau, actor Liev Schreiber. Her casual cropped khakis would be great for the office, while his pants and jacket are totally suitable for work or play. Bonus points for color coordination!
Katie & Tom4 of 7
TomKat plays it very cool in jeans and shades — even after dark! We love the '70s vibe of Katie’s high-waisted jeans and plaid shirt. Tom’s denim button down looks good, too — just ask your guy to try his with black pants or khakis.
Amanda & Dominic5 of 7
Amanda Seyfried shares a coffee and a stroll with on-again boyfriend Dominic Cooper. Her ruffled shorts add a stylish twist to her look and are great for warm weekends, while his boat shoes are so cool, we might need a pair for ourselves.
Miley & Liam6 of 7
Touching down in Los Angeles, Miley Cyrus and her boy-toy Liam Hemsworth actually look like they just got off a plane in casual jeans and tees. We like how Miley adds subtle sparkle to her look with a turquoise and silver necklace, while Liam’s classic Wayfarers definitely up his celebrity quotient.
Zoe & David7 of 7
Ross and Rachel never made it, but David Schwimmer still managed to snag a gorgeous girl, photographer Zoe Buckman, whom he plans to marry this year. She’ll fit in well with Hollywood’s stylish set — that lace top and satin pants make a picture-perfect outfit, while his navy suit is a definite yes.