12 ways to look luxe for less
- Next1 of 13Courtesy of Top Shop/Fossil
- Previous Next2 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next3 of 13Courtesy of Nine West
- Previous Next4 of 13Courtesy of Rag & Bone
- Previous Next5 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next6 of 13Courtesy of Aldo
- Previous Next7 of 13Courtesy of NET-A-PORTER
- Previous Next8 of 13Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next9 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next10 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next11 of 13Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Previous Next12 of 13Courtesy of Dorothy Perkins
- Previous Next13 of 13Courtesy of Fossil
- 12 ways to look luxe for lessGo punk without looking like a poser
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
Get Rich Quick1 of 13
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Diamonds may be a girl's best friend, but the price tag? Not so much. Luckily you don’t have to spend a fortune to look like a million bucks. From accessories with faux fur accents to extravagantly embellished clothes, we’ve uncovered the most luxurious styles that will make you look and feel special—all for under $100.
Rock Star2 of 13
An oversize pink gem framed by clear Swarovski crystals and green resin cabochons, this gold-plated cocktail ring brings vibrant sparkle and sophistication to any outfit.
SHOP NOW: Kenneth Jay Lane ring, $95
Fancy Feet3 of 13
Black suede ankle booties with a chic faux-fur collar add a touch of luxury to everyday footwear.
SHOP NOW: Nine West shoe, $70
Buckle Up4 of 13
A skinny leather belt in crinkled metallic makes a bold statement when paired with your basic T-shirt-and-jeans uniform.
SHOP NOW: Rag & Bone belt, $55
Be Jeweled5 of 13
Pair this glamorous gem-accented cap-sleeve blouse with a sleek pencil skirt for a posh office look.
SHOP NOW: Topshop blouse, $72
Clutch Play6 of 13
Nothing says glamour like an elegant satin box clutch with gem accents to complement your favorite party dress.
SHOP NOW: Aldo bag, $28
Living Large7 of 13
Lucky for you these gorgeous chandelier earrings with bold-hued beads and shimmery crystals only look expensive.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew earrings, $75
Golden Girl8 of 13
This subtle bronzed gold midi dress offers a touch of tasteful—not tacky—sparkle and pairs perfectly with black textured tights and stiletto heels.
SHOP NOW: Topshop dress, $80
Carry On9 of 13
A stylish logo wallet that holds your phone, cash and keys is chic enough to carry as a clutch.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet, $88
Treasure Chest10 of 13
The unexpected shapes and colorful combinations in this handcrafted gemstone necklace make for a fabulous statement piece at an affordable price.
SHOP NOW: Nakamol Design necklace, $68
Heavy Metal11 of 13
Silver studs add a moto-chic vibe to this black saddle-shaped cross-body bag. The perfect finishing touch to any outfit!
SHOP NOW: Steve Madden bag, $68
That's a Wrap12 of 13
Wrap this cream faux-fur stole around your neck to add warmth and glam to your winter wardrobe.
SHOP NOW: Dorothy Perkins Stole, $27
Perfect Timing13 of 13
The extravagant mix of rose gold and mother-of-pearl on this ladylike watch adds dazzle to any ensemble.
SHOP NOW: Fossil watch, $95
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios