The Bold And The Beautiful
- Next1 of 15Glo
- Previous Next2 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next3 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next4 of 15Courtesy of Endless
- Previous Next5 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next6 of 15Courtesy of My Theresa
- Previous Next7 of 15Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next8 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next9 of 15Courtesy of J.Crew
- Previous Next10 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next11 of 15Courtesy of Anthropologie
- Previous Next12 of 15Courtesy of Net-A-Porter
- Previous Next13 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- Previous Next14 of 15Courtesy of ASOS
- Previous Next15 of 15Courtesy of Topshop
- The Bold And The BeautifulThe Most Elaborate Holiday Windows Displays
- 18 Years of the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- 10 Hottest Celeb Bikini Trends This Winter
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 10 Perfect Outfits For Awkward Situations
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
INTRO_Bold&Beau1 of 15
Nouveau Riche2 of 15
An exotic Art Nouveau-inspired printed dress is a sure way to stand out at your next cocktail party.
SHOP NOW: Anna Sui Dress, $570
Dream Sequins3 of 15
Pants are the new skirt, so why not try a sparkly pair with a silk tank top and towering heels for a new take on tuxedo dressing.
SHOP NOW: Halston Heritage Pants, $385
Hands Down4 of 15
Don't fuss with a stack of skinny bangles. Go for simple and supersized with a metallic, geometric ring.
SHOP NOW: Nissa Medallion Ring, $75
Easily Sueded5 of 15
Suede knee-high boots in a bold shade of green add a shot of electricity to that everyday skinny-jeans look.
SHOP NOW: Diane von Furstenberg Boots, $570
Craft Fair6 of 15
Try out the homespun trend that's taken hold this season, experimenting with vibrant fuchsias and oranges instead of the basic browns.
SHOP NOW: Missoni Scarf, $319
Fur Sure7 of 15
Update your accessories arsenal with a hippie-luxe fur trim bag.
SHOP NOW: Milly Bag, $475
Go For The Gold8 of 15
Seventies-inspired silk blouses in bright, primary color hues are the new neutral for fall. Tuck into a pair of high-waisted trousers to channel your retro persona.
SHOP NOW: Marc by Marc Jacobs Blouse, $280
Red Square9 of 15
Break out of that black and grey suiting rut with a pair of bright red trousers.
SHOP NOW: J.Crew Capri, $110
Heavy Metal10 of 15
High-heeled lace-ups are a refreshing alternative to the ho-hum pump. Wear these with a midi-skirt to balance out proportions.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Booties, $156
Blanket Statement11 of 15
Instantly upgrade your on-the-go style with a Navajo-printed poncho.
SHOP NOW: Pendleton Poncho, $348
Psych 10112 of 15
This Rorschach-like print is ubiquitous for the season. Enhance the pattern by wearing it with slick, futuristic patent accessories.
SHOP NOW: Tibi Dress, $570
Bug Crush13 of 15
Who says a statement necklace has to be all flowers and jewels? Add a quirky touch of gothic to a plunging neckline.
SHOP NOW: Topshop Necklace, $80
Make A Spectacle14 of 15
Take a cue from the grande dame of bold personal style, Iris Apfel, and wear perfectly round sunglasses on a perfectly sunny day.
SHOP NOW: ASOS Sunglasses, $20
Call Of The Wild15 of 15
Double up on animal prints to make a big statement that's the cat's meow.