Born In The USA
- Next1 of 12Glo
- Previous NextWant It!2 of 12Courtesy of Cole Haan
- Previous NextWant It!3 of 12Courtesy of A.P.C.
- Previous NextWant It!4 of 12Courtesy of J Brand
- Previous NextWant It!5 of 12Courtesy of DKNY
- Previous NextWant It!6 of 12Courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters
- Previous NextWant It!7 of 12Courtesy of Club Monaco
- Previous NextWant It!8 of 12Courtesy of Oliver Peoples
- Previous NextWant It!9 of 12Courtesy of Charm And Chain
- Previous NextWant It!10 of 12Courtesy of J Crew
- Previous NextWant It!11 of 12Courtesy of Joie
- Previous NextWant It!12 of 12Courtesy of American Eagle Outfitters
- Born In The USACool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
born_usa_v031 of 12
Saddle Up2 of 12
By Lilah Nicolaidis
Perhaps the most popular footwear choice of the 1950s, the saddle shoe is back with a sleeker design and a fashion-forward color choice that your parents never could have imagined.
BUY NOW: Cole Haan Oxford, $295.
Picnic Perfect3 of 12
Forgiving A-line silhouette? Check. Sweet pattern? Check. This dress is the perfect companion for an afternoon of frolicking in the park.
BUY NOW: A.P.C. Dress, $230.
Bell Bottom Blues4 of 12
You don’t have to be a Deadhead to appreciate the shape of updated bell-bottom jeans. Bonus: This style is incredibly flattering on every body type, as the wide hems balance hips for a slimming illusion.
BUY NOW: J Brand Jean, $229.
Fresh Canvas5 of 12
Few things say classic (and practical) like a canvas tote. We think the contrasting leather trim and gold chain links make this particular bag stand out in the crowd.
BUY NOW: DKNY Canvas Tote, $185.
Jean Queen6 of 12
Minis have been causing a stir since the '60s, but they really hit their modern groove in distressed denim. Just remember, this is a moment for flats, not stilettos.
BUY NOW: AE Mini Skirt, $34.50.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL: Street Style
Let's Moto7 of 12
Every closet needs a chic biker piece, but we're not talking Harley leather here. The zips on this cotton jacket add just enough edge to any ensemble; we'd pair it with a pretty sundress.
BUY NOW: Club Monaco Jacket, $189.
Eye Candy8 of 12
These retro-inspired shades have a decidedly cool girl vibe and are truly worth the investment. So not to worry — we promise you won't look like a member of The Breakfast Club.
BUY NOW: Oliver Peoples Sunglasses, $350.
Buy Southwest9 of 12
A little pop of color next to your face is always a good idea. We love these flower drops for their dramatic chandelier shape, while the turquoise stone brings the whole mood down to earth.
BUY NOW: Turquoise Earrings, $40.
To A Tee10 of 12
The v-neck t-shirt is a wardrobe staple, as American as apple pie, and you probably own it in white, grey and black. Why not try a colorful update in the season’s hottest hues — raspberry, teal and tangerine?
BUY NOW: J Crew T-Shirt, $29.50.
Step It Up11 of 12
Not your grandpa’s cowboy boots ... the soft pink suede and gold buckles on these beauties say “ooh la la,” not “yee haw!”
BUY NOW: Joie Boot, $315.
Check, Please12 of 12
Once a workday staple (complete with a metal lunch pail), the checkered shirt has now become a weekend winner. This cool, low-key top, paired with jeans and heels, is perfect for dinner with friends.
BUY NOW: AE Shirt, $29.95.
- Is your home in or out? 9 ways it can be both
- The must-read guide to caring for curls
- Genius teen girl's invention wins Intel prize
- Cool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- The 7 best things about being an aunt
- Top 10 beauty finds under $10
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds