Here Come The Bridesmaids
- Next1 of 17Glo
- Previous Next2 of 17Courtesy of BHLDN
- Previous Next3 of 17Courtesy of French Connection
- Previous Next4 of 17Courtesy of J. Crew
- Previous Next5 of 17Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next6 of 17Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous Next7 of 17Courtesy of Net A Porter
- Previous Next8 of 17Courtesy of Boden
- Previous Next9 of 17Courtesy of Joseph
- Previous Next10 of 17Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next11 of 17Courtesy of Shoshanna
- Previous Next12 of 17Courtesy of Shopbop
- Previous Next13 of 17Courtesy of Thread Bridal
- Previous Next14 of 17Courtesy of Hanky Panky
- Previous Next15 of 17Courtesy of Nina Footwear
- Previous Next16 of 17Courtesy of Calypso St. Barth
- Previous Next17 of 17Courtesy of Nordstrom
- Here Come The Bridesmaids10 Ways To Refresh Your White Button-Down
- 12 Spring Swimsuits To Buy Right Now
- 12 Festival Outfits Inspired By Celebrities
- 8 Bargain Shopping Tricks You've Never Tried
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Creative Outfits For In-Between Weather
- Gotta Have It
- 10 Best Style Quotes Of All Time
- Gotta Have It: Daily Animal Finds
- Affordable Wedding Shoes You Can Wear Again
- Elle Cover: Miley Cyrus Opens Up
- 9 Ways To Match Without Looking Cheesy
- 10 Closet Cleaning Mistakes To Avoid This Spring
- Modeling agency puts personality ahead of thinness
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Floral Finds
- 11 Ways Fashion Is Going Futuristic
- How Celebs Dress 10 Pounds Thinner
- Elle Cover: See Emma Watson's Style Takeover
- Your guide to the fall 2014 color trends
Bridesmaids_v02a1 of 17bridesmaids
Fit To Print2 of 17
By Nicole Mann Novick
Who says that a bridesmaid dress has to be a solid color? A whimsical floral pattern will make your ladies stand out.
SHOP NOW: Hitherto for BHLDN dress, $240
Red Alert3 of 17
Amp up a demure and ladylike cut with an electric red hue.
SHOP NOW: French Connection dress, $228
Haute Stuff4 of 17
Just because the evening calls for a black tie doesn’t mean a coral gown won’t do. Show off your favorite ladies in a bright but dressy style that offers the wedding party some well-deserved attention.
SHOP NOW: J. Crew dress, $350
Class Act5 of 17
A ladylike silhouette is a polished look for a refined cocktail party.
SHOP NOW: Alice + Olivia dress, $370
Hit The Beach6 of 17
A breezy bandeau dress with an asymmetrical silhouette remains sophisticated, even when you’re barefoot in the sand.
SHOP NOW: Georgie Celine dress, $225
Green With Envy7 of 17
Looking to keep things classic in solid colors but with an interesting cut? Try a flowy-sleeved Grecian version for an unexpected touch.
SHOP NOW: Halston Heritage dress, $325
Traditional Appeal8 of 17
If you are throwing a more conservative affair, then a knee-length style in classic silk is an appropriate choice.
SHOP NOW: Boden dress, $218
Cold Shoulder9 of 17
A one-shoulder dress is sexy without being too revealing for a wedding ceremony, and it flatters almost any figure.
SHOP NOW: Joseph dress, $370
Show Off10 of 17
Having a swanky affair? Not afraid to let your gals get some attention too? A silk, leg-baring spaghetti strap number will turn heads in all the right ways.
SHOP NOW: Thayer dress, $385
Best Dressed11 of 17
Be a crowd-pleaser and allow your ladies to choose their own accessories to personalize simple, but feminine sweetheart styles.
SHOP NOW: Shoshanna dress, $295
Lucky Ladies12 of 17
Look for an ethereal column gown with pockets to hold those extra essentials, like lip gloss or even the ring. What more could a bridesmaid ask for?
SHOP NOW: Rachel Pally dress, $246
Scene Stealer13 of 17
Let’s face it—adorable flower girls tend to steal the show. Dress her in a precious number adorned with a giant bow, and your ceremony will be off to an even sweeter start.
SHOP NOW: Thread Alexa dress, $215
Keeping secrets14 of 17
Coordinate your bridal party down to matching undies and no one will question your authority.
SHOP NOW: Hanky Panky thong, $28
Happy Feet15 of 17
When choosing sky-high shoes for your bridesmaids, think about style and comfort. A platform sole adds extra cushioning, ideal when standing for pictures and dancing the night away.
SHOP NOW: Nina shoes, $99.95
Fringe Benefits16 of 17
A chic cover-up is a must for cool summer nights. Choose a luxe style that your bridesmaids will want to wear for the wedding and for years to come.
SHOP NOW: Mes Demoiselles scarf, $195
Something Blue17 of 17
Choose a gift for the special ladies by your side, one that can be enjoyed on the big day and treasured after. Standout earrings will give solid-color dresses a boost.
SHOP NOW: Kendra Scott earrings, $88