Can you guess whose bag this is?
- Next1 of 21Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 21FameFlynet
- Previous Next3 of 21Humberto Carreno/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next4 of 21Splash News/Corbis
- Previous Next5 of 21Freddy Baez/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next6 of 21DAVID KRIEGER/bauergriffinonline
- Previous Next7 of 21Adam Nemser/startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next8 of 21Kevin Mazur/WireImage
- Previous Next9 of 21TrickyD/FameFlynet Pictures
- Previous Next10 of 21Splash News/Corbis
- Previous Next11 of 21FameFlynet
- Previous Next12 of 21Chris Wolf/FilmMagic
- Previous Next13 of 21Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 21RF/REX/Startraksphoto.com
- Previous Next15 of 21Mike/FAMEFLYNET
- Previous Next16 of 21Splash News/Corbis
- Previous Next17 of 21Splash News/Corbis
- Previous Next18 of 21Splash News/Corbis
- Previous Next19 of 21Marc Piasecki/WireImage
- Previous Next20 of 21FameFlynet
- Previous Next21 of 21VIJ/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES
- Can you guess whose bag this is?25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
- 13 Models Famous For Their Beauty Quirks
- Blogger Challenge: 9 Outfits For Under $100
Bag Ladies1 of 21
The contents of a woman's purse often say a lot about her, but what about the bag itself? From waiting list–worthy carryalls to everyday totes, the latest designer handbags have met their matches. Can you guess who is carrying these must-have bags?
Hands Off2 of 21
This blond television and film actress chooses a crossbody bag for a day of hands-free shopping.
Director's Cut3 of 21
One of Spider-Man's leading ladies, this fair-haired actress totes a high-design bag by a filmmaker friend.
Heavy Metal4 of 21
This designer, actress and mom pairs an edgy clutch with a sweet summer frock.
Fan Favorite5 of 21
Just like this reality-TV star and her sisters, it seems as if everyone is carrying the latest "it" bag by a favorite French fashion house.
Carried Away6 of 21
This modern mom pairs a chic shoulder bag from Paris with casual, all-American denim.
Hold On7 of 21
This Rock of Ages star (see her costar) carries her essentials in a designer comeback.
Hold Me8 of 21
She may be a style maven's kid sis, but her unique style is all grown up, as seen with this checkered clutch.
Work It9 of 21
This American actress-turned–accessories mogul opts for a bag from her own line.
Initial Reaction10 of 21
The famous initials emblazoning this Italian stunner—and its owner—say it all.
Chart-Topper11 of 21
This must-have mini is a favorite (see who also loves the look) for this hit songstress from Barbados.
Zip It12 of 21
This fashion-forward star chooses a small, boxy shoulder bag to complete her look.
Show Off13 of 21
This fashion-based reality-show maven dangles a Parisian design at the creator's latest haute couture show.
American Girl14 of 21
Currently starring opposite funnyman Steve Carell, this actress chooses a laid-back bag by an everyday American favorite.
Haute Tote15 of 21
This Los Angeles–based boho-chic stylist and mom chooses an oversize bag in a wearable neutral hue.
Grab Bag16 of 21
The collegiate crossbody bag is the look of choice for this actress and rock star's daughter.
Sister Act17 of 21
Half of a sisterly designing duo, this pint-sized star chooses a luxe bag from her own line.
Beggar's Purse18 of 21
The reality show star–turned–talk show host has managed to score these covetable, waiting list–worthy bags in many colors.
French Toast19 of 21
It's no wonder this tastemaker is known mostly known for her keen sense of style, choosing fashion over function with a teensy quilted bag.
Goodie Bag20 of 21
This actress and new mom proves that an oversize crossbody bag works just as well when slung casually over the shoulder.
Green Day21 of 21
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Incredible Firsts for Women in the 21st Century
- Buy Lupita's Headband for $58
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- How to Get Fashion Week's Prettiest Nails
- The 10 Germiest Spots You're Not Cleaning
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds