- Next1 of 14George Pimentel / FilmMagic
- Previous Next2 of 14George Pimentel / FilmMagic
- Previous Next3 of 14Sean Gallup / Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 14Tony Barson / WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 14Sean Gallup / Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 14George Pimentel / FilmMagic
- Previous Next7 of 14Christian Aiminana / WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 14Michael Buckner / Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 14Jean Baptiste Lacroix / FilmMagic
- Previous Next10 of 14Mike Masland / WireImage
- Previous Next11 of 14Tony Barson / WireImage
- Previous Next12 of 14Francois Durand / Getty Images
- Previous Next13 of 14Eric Ryan / Getty Images
- Previous Next14 of 14Pascal Le Segretain / Getty Images
- ELLE Names Joan Smalls The New Supermodel
- 9 Outfits Inspired By Favorite Holiday Movies
- Simplify Your Look & Your Life in 2014
- Celeb Looks For All Your Holiday Parties
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway
- Shopping Guide: 7 Fringe Boots To Buy Now
- 7 Best Friends (& Bloggers) With Polar Styles
- Backstage at the Victoria's Secret Show 2013
- Statement Jewelry for Everyone on Your List
- The 20 Best of Street Style Looks of 2013
- 11 Best Shopping Sites You've Never Heard Of
- 15 Kids' Gifts That Are Secretly for You
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Sparkly Finds
- The Sexy & Sophisticated Way to Show Some Skin
- 12 Must-Haves From Isabel Marant for H&M
- Jamie Chung's Cute Winter Style Under $200
- The Celeb Winter Trend To Try Now
- The Best Dresses from Miss Universe 2013
Salma Hayek1 of 14
Salma Hayek kept it in the family in a sultry, asymmetrical Gucci Première couture gown. (The company, owned by Salma's husband, is launching its made-to-measure business.) We love how the dress has a slimming effect, yet still highlights the Mexican beauty's curves.
Cate Blanchett2 of 14
In honor of the late designer, Alexander McQueen, Cate Blanchett (one of his loyal fans) donned this daring gown at the Robin Hood premiere. A fitting tribute from one of our favorite actresses — and trend-setters.
Camilla Belle3 of 14
Camilla Belle followed Salma's lead on the asymmetrical (and Gucci Première) front in this sparkle-trimmed navy blue sheath. And while we adore the red lip, we'd loved to have seen the twenty-something actress try a more youthful hairstyle.
Kate Beckinsale4 of 14
Film Festival juror Kate Beckinsale sure must have packed a lot of luggage for her red carpet turns every night. This pink, Grecian-style Temperley London dress was a nice break from some of the more overpowering gowns she wore earlier in the week. We love that it's both modern and retro.
Helen Mirren5 of 14
Helen Mirren, we want to be you when we grown up. The sassy Brit rarely makes a fashion misstep. Everything about this understated look is perfectly gorgeous and appropriate. And what a killer body she's showing off — in the most tasteful of ways.
Naomi Watts6 of 14
Naomi Watts also looked divine in Gucci's Première collection at the premiere of her new Woody Allen-directed film, You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger. And score another win for Naomi in the hair and makeup department. Simply stunning.
Evangeline Lilly7 of 14
Evangeline Lilly doesn't look lost at all in this fun and fringy Emilio Pucci minidress. The chic mid-thigh length and her satin platform heels help to elongate the tiny actress's frame.
Eva Longoria8 of 14
Eva Longoria's frothy Emilio Pucci concoction epitomizes femininity with its off-the-shoulder neckline and tiered ruffle train. Eva is in Cannes as an ambassador for L'Oréal, rather than as an actress promoting a film, but she is surely boasting that movie star quality.
Naomi Campbell9 of 14
Naomi Campbell always manages to grab the spotlight. The statuesque stunner looked every bit the diva in this Roberto Cavalli metallic-toned paillete gown.
Carey Mulligan10 of 14
Carey Mulligan channels old Hollywood glamour in a gorgeous custom-made Azzaro gown with a jewel-encrusted collar. A gown that looks like it costs a million dollars is only appropriate for the world premiere of a film entitled, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Don't you think?
Michelle Yeoh11 of 14
Michelle Yeoh positively glows in this ethereal Roberto Cavalli dress. The classic column style creates an elegant silhouette. Accented by tiered ruffles and a subdued train, this gown perfectly suits an international film star like Michelle.
Michelle Williams12 of 14
Michelle Williams looks sublimely elegant in her floor-length satin Chanel Couture gown. The pale pink perfectly complements her skin and hair, and that off-the-shoulder drape is a subtly sexy detail worth noting.
Lindsay Lohan13 of 14
Now even her clothes are trying to control her? Or, maybe those heavily sequined and beaded epaulettes on Lindsay's white minidress were just running late for their meeting with her silver platform sandals?
Marion Cotillard14 of 14
We love Marion Cotillard's whimsical take on red carpet style with this Lefranc-Ferrant jumpsuit. She accessorizes it perfectly with a simple beaded necklace, cuff bracelet and futuristic mesh heels.
- Totally Unexpected Ways To Sparkle This Season
- Why I'm OK With Only One Child
- Win $3,500 Worth of Gifts
- Beauty Solutions For A Stress-Free Holiday
- Schmoozing Tips for the Holiday Office Party
- And Pantone's 2014 Color of the Year Is...
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Holiday Giveaway