- Next1 of 7Jason Kempin/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 7Peter Kramer/Getty
- Previous Next3 of 7Michael Tran/Getty
- Previous Next4 of 7RD/Leon/Retna Digital
- Previous Next5 of 7Peter Kramer/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 7CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next7 of 7Andrew H. Walker/Getty
- Catwalk ClassicsThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Supermodels with Timeless Style1 of 7
Michael Kors recently announced that he will no longer hire models younger than 16 (believe it or not, 13-year-olds often walk the runway!), which makes us miss the models we grew up with. Click through to see how chic they still are.
Elle MacPherson2 of 7
One look at this photo and it’s plain to see that Elle “The Body” Macpherson still has quite the enviable one. And dress. And hair. And smile. And, well, everything.
Stephanie Seymour3 of 7
Stephanie Seymour stole our hearts when she rode down the Strip on the back of Axl Rose's motorcycle. She's definitely done a style 180 since the naughty '90s, learning how to show off her perfect figure in more ladylike attire.
Lauren Hutton4 of 7
At 29, she was the highest paid model in history, and Lauren Hutton is still booking jobs for everyone from J.Crew to Ralph Lauren with her timeless classic style. And, of course, that fabulous gap in her teeth we’re happy she never “fixed."
Iman5 of 7
The Somalian-born wife of glam rocker David Bowie was deemed by Yves Saint Laurent to be his “dream woman.” No arguments here. Every time she works a red carpet, Iman is a vision of refined elegance. And, seriously, does she ever age?
Claudia Schiffer6 of 7
We first did a double-take at Claudia Schiffer's va-va-voom, Bardot-inspired ads for Guess. And we’ve enjoyed every minute of watching her style evolve into a sort of sexy, buttoned-up chic perfectly suited to a mother of two (soon to be three).
Christy Turlington7 of 7
Christy is basically living our dream life. She still graces magazine covers, runs multiple businesses, practices yoga, and raises two kids — all while looking effortlessly beautiful as Ed Burns escorts her down red carpets.
- All the Essentials for Your Summer Road-Trip
- The Best White Jeans for Summer
- New Girls'-Night Trend: Naked Photo Shoots
- 10 ways to look younger right now
- 9 habits of highly creative people
- 10 Secrets of Healthy Relationships
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds