- Next1 of 9Glo
- Previous Next2 of 9Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next3 of 9PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next4 of 9Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 9Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Sylvia Linares/FilmMagic
- Previous Next8 of 9Anna Carnochan/Retna Ltd.
- Previous Next9 of 9Devone Byrd/PacificCoastNews.com
- Celebrity Close-UpCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
STYLE_Intro Card_Celeb_v011 of 9
Helena Christensen2 of 9
Helena Christensen pairs red and pink for an unexpected, yet totally right, combination. Bright colors like these look so good with a tan.
SHOP NOW: Red Blouse, $98
Jessica Alba3 of 9
Sporting an oversize button down, rolled jean shorts and neon gladiator sandals, Jessica Alba looks completely cool as she strolls the streets of Paris with her daughter in her arms.
SHOP NOW: Bright Sandals, $49
Alessandra Ambrosio4 of 9
Model Alessandra Ambrosio chills out in a long, off the shoulder maxi dress with a fun print — aka one of summer’s must-have styles. With such a pretty dress, all you need are simple accessories like flat sandals and sunglasses.
SHOP NOW: Printed Maxi Dress, $90
Rachel Roy5 of 9
Designer Rachel Roy’s printed jacket is the perfect finishing touch over her simple silk blouse and shorts. Try adding one piece with a major print to your outfit and keep the rest low-key.
SHOP NOW: Long Printed Cardigan, $86
Dree Hemingway6 of 9
Model Dree Hemingway chose refined jersey separates for her turn on the carpet. We love her monochromatic look, and the fitted tee and carefully draped skirt lend style credo to an otherwise ordinary fabric.
Sienna Miller7 of 9
Sienna Miller shows us the casual cool look that she’s famous for, pairing high-waisted shorts with a cropped tee and strappy sandals. If you’re too shy to try a cropped top on its own, layer it over a longer tank for a smoother silhouette.
SHOP NOW: Cropped T-Shirt, $42
Julianne Moore8 of 9
Julianne Moore looks simply stunning in a blue dress that perfectly complements her pale skin and red hair. Once you figure out which colors suit you best, stick with them!
SHOP NOW: Colorful Day Dresses
Diane Kruger9 of 9
We have a major girl crush on Diane Kruger, and her style always blows us away, even when she dresses down for a casual dinner date. The mix of masculine oxford shoes and crew neck sweater with a feminine floral skirt is a match made in style heaven. Anchored by the shoes, this is also a look that will still be cool in the fall — just add tights.
SHOP NOW: Oxford Shoe, $80