Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Donna Ward/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close UpThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Sofia Vergara1 of 9
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Sofia Vergara looks like she’s enjoying the scenery in Ischia, Italy (how could she not?). We’re enjoying her floor length ruffled sun dress.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Maxi Dress, $342
Christina Ricci2 of 9
Christina Ricci stepped out in this body conscious LBD with confidence — she knows that a below-the-knee length is the most flattering. And that push-up bustier certainly does wonders for her décolletage.
SHOP NOW: Body Conscious Black Dress, $124
Venus Williams3 of 9
Tennis star Venus Williams beats the heat in a classic navy and white ensemble. A pair of tapered pants is a smart buy right now as they’ll serve you well in the last sweltering months of summer and continue to work for fall’s cooler weather.
SHOP NOW: Tapered Pants, $235
Kristen Bell4 of 9
Kristen Bell looks sweet in this watercolor print dress with a flirty pleated skirt. She keeps her accessories relatively simple, and we are swooning for those chunky nude platforms.
SHOP NOW: Platform Sandals, $195
Ellen Page5 of 9
Ellen Page looks like quite the Hollywood starlet in this green dress with cut-outs. This shade is flattering on most skin types but if you don’t want to go all-out, try a green top over a neutral bottom.
SHOP NOW: Green Blouse, $203
Kyra Sedgwick6 of 9
Kyra Sedgwick made an appearance in NYC in this stunning paneled dress. We can’t imagine these dramatic shoulders for every day but try something a bit avant-garde for a special occasion and watch the compliments roll in.
SHOP NOW: Puff Shoulder Top, $230
Sanaa Lathan7 of 9
Actress Sanaa Lathan struts her stuff in a dance-inspired look. We love a choppy uneven hem — if the top of the dress is very simple it makes for a very elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Asymmetrical Hem Dress, $379
Lauren Conrad8 of 9
Making one last appearance for The Hills, Lauren Conrad poses in a sequin-embellished mini dress. An all-over sequin look is not for the timid; for a subtler look with a little sparkle, try a top with sequin trim.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Detailed Top, $25
Marion Cotillard9 of 9
Marion Cotillard continues her flawless tour of red carpets everywhere while promoting Inception. This shimmering navy gown is no exception (trust us about the below-the-knee length).
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress, $108
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios