Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9Venturelli/WireImage
- Previous Next2 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next3 of 9David Livingston/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next5 of 9Jordan Strauss/WireImage
- Previous Next6 of 9Donna Ward/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage
- Previous Next8 of 9Frank Micelotta/Getty Images
- Previous Next9 of 9Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close Up25 Unusual Outfit Details From Fashion Month
- 16 Wedding Gowns For Under $500
- Best Street Style From Paris Fashion Week
- 7 Stylish Ways to Wear a Suit
- Shopping: Irresistible Food-Inspired Fashion
- Famous people who used to be cheerleaders
- 9 Stylish Accessories To Make Life Easier
- How To Dress Like TV's Most Stylish Character
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Colorful Finds
- 24 Wildest Looks From New York Fashion Week
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Animal Finds
- Shopping: 14 Super-Fun Statement Socks
- 8 Style Lessons From The Bachelor Contestants
- 17 Fashion Rules You Should Break
- How To Dress Like Your Favorite Cartoon
- Street Style: The Best of London Fashion Week
- Best Street Style From New York Fashion Week
- Wild Shoes from New York Fashion Week
- Shop 8 Dressy Crop-Top Celeb Looks
Sofia Vergara1 of 9
Shop our favorite celebrity looks of the week for less. — Glo
Sofia Vergara looks like she’s enjoying the scenery in Ischia, Italy (how could she not?). We’re enjoying her floor length ruffled sun dress.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Maxi Dress, $342
Christina Ricci2 of 9
Christina Ricci stepped out in this body conscious LBD with confidence — she knows that a below-the-knee length is the most flattering. And that push-up bustier certainly does wonders for her décolletage.
SHOP NOW: Body Conscious Black Dress, $124
Venus Williams3 of 9
Tennis star Venus Williams beats the heat in a classic navy and white ensemble. A pair of tapered pants is a smart buy right now as they’ll serve you well in the last sweltering months of summer and continue to work for fall’s cooler weather.
SHOP NOW: Tapered Pants, $235
Kristen Bell4 of 9
Kristen Bell looks sweet in this watercolor print dress with a flirty pleated skirt. She keeps her accessories relatively simple, and we are swooning for those chunky nude platforms.
SHOP NOW: Platform Sandals, $195
Ellen Page5 of 9
Ellen Page looks like quite the Hollywood starlet in this green dress with cut-outs. This shade is flattering on most skin types but if you don’t want to go all-out, try a green top over a neutral bottom.
SHOP NOW: Green Blouse, $203
Kyra Sedgwick6 of 9
Kyra Sedgwick made an appearance in NYC in this stunning paneled dress. We can’t imagine these dramatic shoulders for every day but try something a bit avant-garde for a special occasion and watch the compliments roll in.
SHOP NOW: Puff Shoulder Top, $230
Sanaa Lathan7 of 9
Actress Sanaa Lathan struts her stuff in a dance-inspired look. We love a choppy uneven hem — if the top of the dress is very simple it makes for a very elegant look.
SHOP NOW: Asymmetrical Hem Dress, $379
Lauren Conrad8 of 9
Making one last appearance for The Hills, Lauren Conrad poses in a sequin-embellished mini dress. An all-over sequin look is not for the timid; for a subtler look with a little sparkle, try a top with sequin trim.
SHOP NOW: Sequin Detailed Top, $25
Marion Cotillard9 of 9
Marion Cotillard continues her flawless tour of red carpets everywhere while promoting Inception. This shimmering navy gown is no exception (trust us about the below-the-knee length).
SHOP NOW: Navy Dress, $108