Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next2 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next3 of 9Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images
- Previous Next4 of 9Jacopo Raule/Getty Images
- Previous Next5 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next6 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next7 of 9Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty Images
- Previous Next8 of 9Nick Zonna/Splash News
- Previous Next9 of 9Stefania D'Alessandro/Getty Images
- Celebrity Close UpThe Best White Jeans for Summer
- Wacky wedding rings you have to see to believe
- Best Style Moments from Miss USA 2013
- Accessories that will transform your wardrobe
- Style Candy: Celebrity Beach Chic
- Crazy-cool NBA fan gear you never knew you needed
- Our favorite celebrity music festival outfits ever
- My Body Changed—and How I Learned to Style It
- Stylish new ways to shake up your wardrobe
- 9 stylish outfits that men can't resist
- Check out Shakira's rockin' elle photo shoot
- 10 Celeb-inspired dresses for wedding season
- Swimsuits for every body type—all under $50!
- Shine this season with bold metallic accessories
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Father's Day Finds
- Celebs & Real Women Face-Off
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Daily Grad Finds
- 11 things you should never wear to a wedding
- 12 models who stole the spotlight at Cannes
Jada Pinkett Smith1 of 9
Check out our favorite stars at Fashion Week in Milan. — Glo.
At the Emilio Pucci show, Smith chose a bold all-red ensemble. While we don’t advocate a python fringe jacket, we do encourage you to make an entrance in a rich fall color.
SHOP NOW: Red Coat, $130
Taylor Swift2 of 9
At Roberto Cavalli’s show, Swift chose a relatively demure (compared to what was walking the runway) look: a ruffled blouse and tiered miniskirt with textured tights and moto-chic boots.
SHOP NOW: Ruffled Blouse, $63
Claudia Schiffer3 of 9
We don’t think Schiffer ages at all, and we love that she is just as consistent in her fashion choices. This turtleneck dress-and-boots ensemble is stylish and age-appropriate.
SHOP NOW: Turtleneck Dress, $145
Rosario Dawson4 of 9
The actress found time for a bit of shopping while in the Italian fashion capital. Her casual-cool look would also be perfect for running errands or lunching with the girls.
SHOP NOW: Jersey Dress, $135
Megan Fox5 of 9
For her front-row appearance at Giorgio Armani, Fox wore a sophisticated suit jacket over a simple black dress. We have to admit, we do prefer this look to her usually more revealing red carpet outfits.
SHOP NOW: Fitted Blazer, $100
Rachel Bilson6 of 9
Also at Armani, Bilson chose a graphic dress-and-jacket combo, but we particularly love her accessories. That oversize satchel and lace-up boots are going on our shopping list for fall.
SHOP NOW: Lace-Up Boots, $175
Chanel Iman7 of 9
As a model, Iman looks stunning in almost everything. This look is no exception, but those lacey tights are definitely the most fabulous part of her outfit.
SHOP NOW: Textured Tights, $18
Heidi Klum8 of 9
Maybe not inspired by Seal’s closet but clearly taking a cue from fall’s masculine trend, Klum works a shrunken blazer with a patterned blouse and trousers for a “borrowed from the boys” look.
SHOP NOW: Men's Style Trousers, $44
Anna Piaggi9 of 9
Remember this unexpected style icon? The Italian fashion editor was attending shows and parties in Milan in another one of her unbeatable and totally eccentric outfits.
- Dog Vs. Man: Which is the better companion?
- Go punk without looking like a poser
- An App for "Secure" Sexting
- Decadent (and inexpensive) new beauty buys
- Are you ready to celebrate the supermoon?
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Wedding Finds
- Dream home gyms inspired by top fitness studios