Celebrity Close Up
- Next1 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next2 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next3 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next4 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Previous Next5 of 10Frazer Harrison/Getty
- Previous Next6 of 10Indigo/Getty
- Previous Next7 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next8 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next9 of 10David Livingston/Stringer/Getty
- Previous Next10 of 10Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com
- Celebrity Close UpCool, comfy PJs for the bedroom and beyond
- 10 budget-friendly bridal gowns
- 10 stylish ways to wear one tunic
- Shop the season’s comfortable new heel height
- Style lessons I learned from my mom
- See Kerry Washington’s sexy Elle photo shoot
- The hit songs and swimsuits of summer
- 9 style essentials for the modern hostess
- How to dress up without the dress
- Gotta Have It: Mother's Day Finds
- Dare to wear: spring's cutting-edge vests
- American Idol fashion hits and misses
- Glo's Latest Obsession: Bedtime Finds
- Celeb Fashion Face-Off: Moms vs. daughters
- Punk-inspired accessories rock the met gala
- The best and worst hats from the Kentucky Derby
- A 90-Second History of Fashion Firsts
- 11 Spring Dresses for $30 and Under
- Dresses that make you look 10 pounds thinner
Halle Berry1 of 10
Check out our favorite celeb looks of the week. — Glo
The actress chose a sparkling mini dress to show off her flawless body, and we love every inch of this look. If you’ve got it, flaunt it, right?
SHOP NOW: Sequin Dress, $185
Bryce Dallas Howard2 of 10
Bryce’s printed dress was part techno and part pastel, but the retro style bustier top and full skirt tied everything together for a fun party look.
SHOP NOW: Printed Bustier Top Dress, $138
Carey Mulligan3 of 10
The newly single leading lady kept it simple and chic in a draped burgundy sheath and peep toe pumps. The best revenge is looking great, isn’t it?
SHOP NOW: Draped Cocktail Dress, $110
Freida Pinto4 of 10
While promoting a new film, Frieda chose a classic LBD with sparkling crystal accents. Take note: This is how you shine at a holiday party.
SHOP NOW: Embellished Top, $120
Garcelle Beauvais5 of 10
Also on board with the embellished trend, Garcelle Beauvais struck a pose in a one-shouldered navy column dress. In this case, less is definitely more.
SHOP NOW: Beaded Evening Dress, $155
Kate Middleton6 of 10
The maybe-future royal attended a wedding with her princely beau, William, but it was Kate’s electric blue dress and feathered hat that deserved all the attention.
SHOP NOW: Blue Dress, $74
Heather Graham7 of 10
Looking awfully demure, the actress stepped out in a pale cream slip dress and silver sandals, with only her handbag and lips as major pops of color.
SHOP NOW: Cream Day Dress, $110
Hilary Swank8 of 10
Dressing to impress meant a bright-colored, one-shouldered and beaded mini dress for Hilary Swank. Paired with simple hair and shoes (plus perfect legs) she looks like a million bucks.
SHOP NOW: Little Red Dress, $100
Leighton Meester9 of 10
The Gossip Girl star tried a powder blue, frill-covered frock this week, and we approve of her updated ode to the flapper chic of the 1920s.
SHOP NOW: Twenties-Inspired Dress, $207
Mila Kunis10 of 10
Mila chose quite the sophisticated long black dress for a recent appearance. It may be simple, but this elegant silhouette speaks volumes when it comes to style.
SHOP NOW: Black Column Dress, $180